The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Series Project VOICE OVER-AUDITIONS

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
On Nov 27 2013,

Ducky123 and bestariana1girl(me) came to an idea......what if TLBT was not over yet? What if we could come together and continue it's legacy! This is where it's been happening- http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...pic=12917.80

We have gotten help from-
DarkWolf91
Ludichris1
FreckledOne
Kor
Bruton the Iguanodon (again)
Malte279

And so many others!

Ducky123 has been translating and creating the story, DarkWolf91 has been drawing and I am now going to begin getting everyone together to get their voice over parts, I will also be voice-overing the role of Cera.
------

Now, we need people to voice over these roles-

Littlefoot-
Grandma-
Grandpa-
Narrator-
Cera- TAKEN (bestariana1girl)
Ducky-
Petrie-
Spike's sounds-
Harry (caterpillar)-

(Possibly More Coming Soon)

-------

PLEASE NOTE:

We are still in the process of animating, we might not need to contact you for a while.

Also, this page will be edited a lot so you know if a part has been taken.
-------

JUST SO YOU KNOW:

Now, we want to keep it fair for everyone, that's why I made this website-

LBT Series Project Updates

So you can keep up with everything that we are doing. Might want to bookmark the page if your interested! :p

(VERY IMPORTANT!!!!- As I stated above, we might not need you to voice over anytime soon, we need to finish the animation and story. Remember our lives are busy outside the Great Valley, haha!)

--------

HOW TO AUDITION:

1. Visit the website above frequently to stay updated so you know our pace and how far in the process we are.
2. Comment ONLY ON THIS PAGE the following-
    :The character of course:
    :Why you want to voice over this character.:
    :Have you ever voice-overed before?:
    :Is this the best character for you and can you play the character well?:
    :Will you stay dedicated and be able to jump when we need you to?:
    :If you get the role do you want credit on the update website above?:

(please be very detailed and descriptive)
(ducky123, darkwolf91 & i will be picking who gets the roles)
(no deadlines :DD )
(if you get the role we will message you within 4 weeks/ we will also message you when the time comes when you need to voice-over)
(when the time comes to voice-over (if you get the role) when we send the message that it's time to voice-over we will tell you how to give us your audio!!)
-----------------------

RULES:

1. you must (must!!!) be visting the source at least once every 3 weeks!
2. you cannot back out once you audition
3. you need to know your character!!
4. you need to have had at least 6 months on the source to audition
5. be dedicated and please be on as much as you can ( you never know when we will need your audio)
6. if you get the role you must go by the script (on the update website  and being updated frequently) no adding your own lines.

-------------------------

If you have any issues feel free to contact either bestariana1girl(me), Ducky123 or Darkwolf91. Thank you!
8 years with TGOF :yum

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow! Thank you very much for your efforts :yes I'm not sure if I can do a voice-over but I'd try it :) Only issue is that my life is so darn crazy recently. I'm just lagging behind on everything :p I'll let you know if there's an update from my side and of course I'll be supporting you. I'll find that much time I think :p

BTW: As much as I'd like to do Ducky, I doubt I could. My voice might be too... deep ^^
Inactive, probably forever.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
^^^ Okay! I completely understand <3, thank you about the updates!
8 years with TGOF :yum