The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Animals of Farthing Wood fanart

Ptyra · 45 · 12718

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great pictures of the two snakes.  Those two do look cute together and so do their kids.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
*sigh* I sooo wish it were true  :(

Adder's turn for a colloge

It was easy...NOT!

Adder misses Weasel and Owl...so Sinuous decides to cheer her up :wub:

Via snuggle and flower :)

A cover for my AoFW fic, "Whom I Love"...how...I...WISH  :cry2

Goodness, she's REALLY preggers  :blink:

Their reunion in "Whom I love"

/___\

Heehee :D

Poor fishies :p ! Toad (or even Trey) would scare the living daylight out of them  :lol:

FRIENDLY!!!

I highly dislike the foxes (for popularity and I dislike Bold for all reasons), but Friendly's my favorite

Will they EVER be left alone XD

This was another Caption this I did :)

The new, improoved Criss!

The cap makes her more tom-boyish, which she is

"Want to snuggle?"

I WISH I could imagine Sinuous saying that XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks

*Ahem*...NO!

I showed this one to a friend and she said that this one was about to lead to the ones with the babies  :lol: ........... :blink:

Fox's leg is BEHIND Vixen, so you can infer...

I quite like Owl and Hollow...first time I've ever drawn them

This is when their son Sirius was born (What a weird thing for a snake to be named after the DOG star)

Sinuous was supposed to have a "Good lord, I have a clone!" look, but it didn't work  :lol:

Let me tell you, I did NOT want to do this one!

The song is Bright Eyes

Just be casual  :P:

I needed to get away from touchy-feely mushyness XD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I showed this one to a friend and she said that this one was about to lead to the ones with the babies
Not like it was impossible to see how your friend might happen to get such totally wrong suspicions. But everyone knows the stork (or in Farthing Wood's case perhaps Whistler) is delivering the babies :P:
By the way, do you paint the background on paper and then draw the snakes or other characters on the computer?

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good joke  :lol

I guess that explains why he was there when we first see the fox cubs! And Speedy was there to help  :DD

I drew the snakes on paper then colored them with pencils, then I do watercolor. Then I put them on the computer and edit the characters. Now that I have photoshop I do the whole pic on there!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You are a good artist and it looks like you found a subject you enjoy drawing.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks

Zonk :wub:

More zonk :wub:

I would have LOVED IT if they had been sleeping like that in "Adventure for the Birds"

Another colloge

I was feeling really depressed the day I MSed this and I was wondering how Adder feels to be the only one of her friends to not have lost her mate and not have any young  :cry2

I really hate that fact. Why couldn't they give her a happy ending?

And then I was bored...and had Adder/Sinuous and mistletoe on my mind...in the summer  :lol:

Lol, Toady

In labor...looks like it REALLY REALLY hurts

REALLY bad...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those are very good pictures.  I hope you continue to post them if you wish to.   :yes

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You can be sure I'm posting more, I've got LOTS  :lol

Solid MS paint!

I never thought I'd finish this one!

On Farthingwood.net, someone's writing a story that's a sequel to a slightly diffrent S3 and S2. Fox and Vixen have a fifth cub named Velvet in S2 and she saves Sinuous in S3. For some reason, he and Adder only have TWO snakelings in the story, and adders usually have WAY more than that. Maybe I can help him come up with an explination...

Would it be Adder's problem or Sinuous' problem for only having two (or maybe the Stork (or Whistler  :lol ) ran out of baby snakes to deliver  :lol  )

For some reason, I like drawing Adder pregnant..dunno why...

I wish she was though  :(

A scene from an RPG I'm in where I roleplay Sinuous (and the weasels, Owl, and (temporarily) Whistler, Speedy, and Rollo)

It starts off here and then goes on...then there's a time skip...read the whole RPG, though your eyes might get tired XD
It starts off here and then goes on...then there's a time skip...read the whole RPG, though your eyes might get tired XD

*sigh*

Wish they could do that, I REALLY wish they could

In many beleifs, snakes are symbols of fertality...something I can understand. I wanted a way to show it...other than the repro. area wrapped together  :unsure:

Can ya find it? Look at the sun and that long cloud...I was reluctant to do that

Now I'll show you my vids!
If We Hold on Together-Diana Ross version...I need to redo this one
The Prayer sung by Andrea Bocelli and Celine Dion...Gosh, I LOVE that song :wub:
Another version of If We Hold on Together. I like this one MUCH better than the first!
Another version of If We Hold on Together. I like this one MUCH better than the first!
Davy Jones' Theme
Davy Jones' Theme
Twelve Pains of Christmas...I posted this was on  Xmas eve
Twelve Pains of Christmas...I posted this was on  Xmas eve
And the newest...Bohemian Rhapsody
These were fuuuunnnn!

I'm working on a (very difficult) Adder/Sinuous with "Trust in Me" and I want "Witchdoctor" to make a tribute to Measly and the Moth Eaten Rook...with the Wild Boar as the Witchdoctor

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
More great pictures, and well made music videos.    The rp thread looks like folks post even faster then some here do.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, I usually get to post once a day and that's it! It's not really the most popular fourm  :lol ! We only have four people posting every day!

Cristmas piccage

That's me (Bat-Snake) with the mistletoe. Boy am I desperate to get a little love between them :lol ! I was going to have a camera, but I decided not to

Liiiiiick

I've wanted to draw that for ages!

Adder, Sinuous, Lewd, and Medea

Sinuous and his sister Sleek

I guess you can say "sisters should be seen and not heard"  :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just 4?  At least some post quickly, but as long as everyone can keep up that is all the really matters.   More nice pictures, and one you put your character into.   I like the char wearing what looks like glasses, or are those normal markings?  I guess the other 2 snakes are characters you made up?

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, I made up Lewd and Medea, and that's me with the glasses markings  :lol !

I tried to draw a pic of them underwater...didn't work like I hoped...tried to MS it but I kinda ruined it :/

Another with Lewd and Medea!

Too bad Lewd was denying his REAL love for Medea

My Christmas avatar

Mistletoe  :lol:

Friendly avatar, for the ultimate Friendly fan!

He is wearing a Santa hat

I hate those flowers

I've always imagined them cuddleing (or having the "big cuddle") after a fight with the rats. You'll never know when it'll be your last.

The song is "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch"

Poor Scarface, getting dunked in the green dye! He's going to try out for the Grinch, so what else is there to do  :wow

My first photoshop attempt...it was a giant pain

But it's good

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I liked the pictures here too.  The ones about the grinch and such were funny.  In what way was photoshop a pain, or is that way to technical to answer?

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It was really hard at first...at least photo editing. Now I'm drawing strait onto it! I'm starting to get it, but there are things I still need to know.

Here's a screenshot I edited

Into what should be a nuzzle of some kind

I found a lizard skin effect

I quite like it

BOOM! Starting to get better at photoshop!

The leaves are just kinda floating, though  :blink:

Preeety!

REEEALLLY pretty!

Nother edit!

I moved them closer together :wub:

Tried to draw him in a non-lovy-dovy mood

An EIGHT YEAR OLD gave me ideas for this!

She helped me quite a lot here  :wow ! She even said that tree could be old because of the bump (old trees may have bumbs)

New years pic

I REALLY like this one.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
So many snakes!  :o  :P:  Have you attempted new ones in photoshop?  You might find something that works as good snakeskin.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those are good pictures, and they do look cute together, especially in certain pictures.  Nice one where they are enjoying the fireworks together.  I see what you mean about to many foxes, there is a lot in the last picture.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
@ Petrie: It's been the only thing I've been using lately

@ Kor: There's WAAAAY more than that! See S2  :slap

This was supposed to be a scene for the RP, as I suggested, but know it's months after that should happen and Adder's in labor (and crying about some comment Weasel made...look at the RP)

Many fireflies  :lol:

My current avatar on FW.net

Awwrs :wub:

My brother's character

He's Whisper's brother, Tubs ^___^ He was supposed to look really obese, but it didn't work.

Huggie ish sleepy!

Awwwr!

Rock!

Ish sweet

My current banner

With my favorite quote :wub:

All the losses of the FW communtiy that I can think of  :cry2

Let's see...of these, the ones that made me sad were
The Pheasants (especally Mr. Pheasant, since he was in a severe state of distress over his wife's death)
The Hedgehogs (She wouldn't leave her mate on that road  :cry !)
Badger and Mole (Mole's death was probobly more upsetting, since Badger didn't understand what Vixen meant by "Mole isn't with us" and thought that MOSSY was Mole!)
And of course
Sinuous

Poster for my potential fanfic

The main character is a wolf named Leusistic

Sinuous and Huggie  :lol

".......Huggie?"
"(Will he go away?)"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing more good pictures here.  I'm sure some here look forward to more.