The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 45534

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hunter giggled as Dante kissed her and wrapped his tail around hers. She then sighed contently and asked, "I wonder what we're going to name the little darlings?" She looked to Dante for a moment as she thought about it.

Dil looked away from Ichy for a moment but couldn't hide the smile on her face. She was serious, but she wasn't too sure he'd like the idea.

Terri then looked over to Redclaw and asked, "Are you going to finish that swimmer?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ichy noticed the smile on Dil's face. "Does she really like me that much?" he thought to himself.

"Ah I had a big longneck for lunch, you can have it," Redclaw said, handing Terri the swimmer.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri smiled for a moment and then nodded her head as she tore into the swimmer carcass savoring the sweet taste of meat. She then turned to Chomper and asked, "Would you like some?"

Dil however stepped over to Ichy with her smile still on her face, and sat down in front of him for a moment letting the silence build. She then nuzzled him and asked, "What are you thinking about huh?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes mom," Chomper replied. "Thank you."

"Um..food, how the day's been," Ichy replied.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dil laughed.
"You sound nervous Ichy, do I make you nervous?"

Terri smiled as her son ate as well.
She then looked to Redclaw and asked, "Well now what? It looks like the party is winding down?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess," the leader replied. "Did my borhter get his fill?"

~~~~~~~~`

"Well, you're so big compared to me," Ichy explained.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz's mom, Arkera, gave a small smile as she spotted Dil and Ichy. It brought back bitter-sweet memories of when she'd met her own mate, a flattoothed flyer named Trip.

"Don't let him put you off with excuses, girl" she told Dil with a smile as she flew past, "guys are always doing that...you're bigger than, well wouldn't you be nervous if a sharptooth just started talking to you..." she laughed, "nevermind, there's a back story to that one". It had been Trip's first nervous excuse for his twitching when she first met him.

Arkera continued on with watching her herd, though, and didn't intrude on Dil or Ichy's talk.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Try as he might...Ichy couldn't help but have some weird feelings about Dil.  The belly dragger wasn't as bad as he thought.

"Ichy and Dil are in love," Rita whispered to chomper giggling

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Screech, who had snuck over to offer his congradulations to Hunter, overheard what Rita had said.  "Thats obvious, they don't hide it very well" he whispered to Rita and Chomper

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai giggled.
"Yeah, they aren't any good at hiding how they feel, are they?"
He whispered to the group, smiling...

Virgil looked over at the two, a small, sad smile on his face.
"They'll do each other good.  Wonder if there's someone like that out there for me, too..."
He said, looking up at the stars...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"There probably is Virgil," Chomper said, looking at him.

Rita giggled a bit. "I wonder how those two would have eggs?" she asked, having no idea.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri turned to Rita and Chomper and said, "You two don't want to know...trust me!"
She then faced Redclaw and nodded her head. "I'm sure he did. I doubt he'd come to a party without getting first bite of everything we caught."

Dil continued to nuzzle Ichy as she whispered, "You don't need to be nervous of me...I may be bigger than you, but you do have the better eyesight, so I guess we work well together huh?" she asked slyly.

Hunter giggled as well, but upon hearing Virgil's comment she frowned. She stepped over and patted him on the back and said, "I know you'll find love...you just have to look for it and be skillful."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah...we do," Ichy nodded.

"Of course, that's how my brother works: Eat first, ask questions later." Redclaw laughed.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"You can say that again" Thud muttered after walking over.  "Remember the time I fell into that large three horn carcass and he didn't know?  Nearly ate me with his next bite!" he added.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, he's sorry about that," Chomper said, laughing silently at the memory.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri laughed as well.
"I remember the time I brought him a longneck carcass, he tried to eat all at once...nearly choked on it too!"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Um GVG, except for the Terri part, that post should've gone in Sharpteeth Adventures.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, that must've been bad," remembered Chomper.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ok Dil...I'll admit I kinda like you," Ichy finally blurted out.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile