The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ikky's pair of Binoculars

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They could have put a vine around his beak and his body so he could not fly.  Ducky and Petrie have hands and either of the 4 footers could have held him down as they did this.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 1 2008 on  04:28 AM
They could have put a vine around his beak and his body so he could not fly.  Ducky and Petrie have hands and either of the 4 footers could have held him down as they did this.
I don't know if Petrie is strong enough to pin Icthy down if he resists. Ducky, I'm certain that she can wrestle Icthy and win.

Any of the quadrupeds vs. Icthy: no contest. They'd EASILY be able to pin him.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
It's like that one Thomas Jefferson quote "We're holding a wolf by the ears, and therefore can neither safely hold on to it or let it go."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I didn't mean Petrie or Ducky wrestling Icky, I mean the quadrupeds holding him down & Petrie and or ducky put the vines around his body to pin his wings, tie his feet together to prevent scratching and his beak as well.    They could take him along, and let him go sometime after they have left the land of mists.  Maybe half way back to the great valley.  They'd have a huge head start if Dill and icky decided to try to follow them.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Feb 1 2008 on  08:29 PM
I didn't mean Petrie or Ducky wrestling Icky, I mean the quadrupeds holding him down & Petrie and or ducky put the vines around his body to pin his wings, tie his feet together to prevent scratching and his beak as well.    They could take him along, and let him go sometime after they have left the land of mists.  Maybe half way back to the great valley.  They'd have a huge head start if Dill and icky decided to try to follow them.
That is TOTALLY different.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps.  Ducky may be strong enough but he still has his beak and claws.  Far more dangerous to her then someone larger.  Hopefully those to will likely not appear, unless the kids return to the land of mists for some reason.  That is assuming Dill survived and such.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I didn't pursue the thought to the point of Littlefoot and the others tying Ichty up. As for the strength, I am not sure Ducky could wrestle Ichty down. That bird is not totally weak. He could pick up Ducky and fly holding her in his claws. I doubt Ducky would be able to lift somebody of her own size over her head and hold that somebody there for a long time. As for the idea of the vines, I don't think this option to be impossible, but not too likely either. There would have to be vines nearby which suggests that the whole action would occur under the open sky (rather than in some cave or something). This however would allow Ichty to escape if he gets just a short chance. Tying vines would require a degree of sleight of hand which we have rarely seen among the LBT characters. In the presence of Dill the sound of the struggle would likely turn her in the right direction. If the main point is to prevent Ichty from giving away their position to nearby Dill they might end up with one of of the quadrupeds sitting on each wing and Ducky holding his beak shut with both of her arms. Petrie might try to fly closer to Dill and try to lure her away from his friends (as the one of the gang who is most likely not to get caught by Dill for being a flyer and being the smallest and therefore difficult to spot). Rather than tying him up (how to tie up a bird?) They might Just roll some big boulders onto his wings to keep him pinned down before they leave.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I checked on my cover of the movie and sure enough, there they were. It was actually pretty funny. I showed it to my mom and the best thing she could come up with was, "It's a girl Littlefoot?" Then got this really confused look on her face.

Bruton the Iguanodon

That's soooo funny! I think I noticed that as a kid!

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jan 30 2008 on  11:32 PM
Maybe one of the rainbow faces traded it for some information.
With those Rainbow Faces, ANYTHING is possible! :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Indeed :DD The rainbowfaces make it possible.

Anyway I just checked my cover of LBT 4(VHS), no Dill, no Itchy, just the Gang :D
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Heh, I remember seeing that... more of a memory now because I seem to be missing that VHS copy :(
I don't remember thinking much of it, though. I just shrugged the oddness off "Meh, whatever."
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Zenoah

• Spike
    • View Profile
Huh, I did'nt recall it until just now. Kinda funny how they slipped that in there. I wonder if it was supposed to happen, but took it out and forgot to change the cover?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: LettuceBacon&Tomato,Jan 30 2008 on  11:22 PM
I'd paste a picture, but I don't know how to do that.
Ha ha naive old teenage me!

The Gang of Five was my first forum ever. I learned so many basic internet things here.

[/nostalgia]