The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

100 billion dollars

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
you have 100 billion dollars. What will you spend it on?

SolarThreehorn

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I would design and build some full size wearable robotic dinosaur exoskeletons
made of titanium, and base there design on the gang with customizable characteristics
and upgrades

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
100 billion dollars huh?

First things first....GOTTA pay off the college tuition. Second....buy my brother a car. Then...buy every LBT movie I DON"T have. Then buy an iPod. Then a Wii, SSBB, another XBOX360, some XBL cards.

Then...I don't know...that's ALOT of money.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Guess I'd first buy everything I'd like to have. Then I would probably give somethin away to the poor.. and to my friends, they would deserve money too :D ..

Gah.. for the rest.. I'll just.. keep it :p

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Buy a few things (maybe a couple million dollars' worth) to start off life, put the rest in a savings fund and live off the interest. B)

Then I wouldn't need to worry about finding a job that I probably wouldn't like anyway.  I could do freelance work in any field I wanted, for my own interest.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I might be boring now, ah well.  :P:

I guess I would get crazy and buy some neat thingies!  :^.^:
Send lots of it to the poor and to science, like cancer, heart etc.

But, some things money can't buy. I think I can manage life without 100 billion dollars!  :yes

However, I guess this topic's made for the fun of having those money, so...
Buy, buy, buy and buy!  :wow  Still sending some to the the poor and science!
I would share it with my friends!
Then, I'd buy myself a big, nice cottage somewhere in Norway or America, where I would settle down. Lots of travel also!  :)
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I had a dream last night winning lotery and buying a house in america where I would do things for the poor.. And some of you guys came living in that house too :p Me making breakfast every morning.. Lol .. Can you imagine? xD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think it is perfectly insane that anyone should own so much money. Let's be modest, make that 90 billion dollars :lol

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think it is perfectly insane that anyone should own so much money. Let's be modest, make that 90 billion dollars 
:lol  :p
Fair enough, Malte.  Fair enough. :lol:
But without that extra 10 billion, how am I supposed to teach monkeys how to compose for me? :nyah

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm...I would pay off my mother's mortgage, pay off my truck, buy a house so I'd never have a mortgage; only property tax :rolleyes:, pay my tuition without the use of student loans, travel lots, and donate a good portion of it to the Autism Speaks organization :yes.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
This is only one thing I can think of for now, but if I had that much money, I'd try to buy every Bionicle set that I don't currently have, even if I have to spend thousands at an auction. I would really like to have a complete collection of Bionicle sets that have already been available.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Jun 12 2008 on  03:55 PM
This is only one thing I can think of for now, but if I had that much money, I'd try to buy every Bionicle set that I don't currently have, even if I have to spend thousands at an auction. I would really like to have a complete collection of Bionicle sets that have already been available.
What about buying a factory?  :yes
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Jun 12 2008 on  04:57 PM
Quote from: The Chronicler,Jun 12 2008 on  03:55 PM
What about buying a factory?  :yes
Or maybe even the whole Lego company itself! :lol

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would buy a F-22 (Of course) equitment fo my f-22 pay for collage save rest for taxes and a submarine.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd use the money to buy LBT off Universal then use what's left to have us take over and make it better. :P:

Hmm, maybe buy a house with satelite and the BEST internet connection money can buy.  From there, never work a day in my life again. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd likely get a house with a large yard so I"d not be bothered by noisy neighbors.  Then I'd likely have to pay a gardener to take care of mowing the grass, or buy a condo and the units connected to mine, with no neighbors can't have noisy ones.  Buy some neat tech things and things I need, put some into savings and checking accounts and invest the majority and live off the interest.

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hmm, let's see. First, i'd give half to the poor and fund raising organizations and such like that, then i'd buy a house with a large plasma TV screen, buy the best computer money can get, buy one of those rare Lamborghini revolutions, (or whatever they're called, i read in an article) buy every video game console i don't have and every video game i could get my hands on, buy the other LBT movies i don't have, have my own personel arcade room with any old arcade systems like Pac-man, Powerdrift, Die Hard, etc. that i could find, Buy the best cable system i could get with as many channels available as possible, buy a king size Water Bed, an indoor Swimming Pool with a water slide like at the amusement parks, buy an exercize(i probably spelled that wrong) equipment set for my Hamster, a fairly large Hedge maze, (those things are always fun)and a LOT of other things i could name here.  :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I would buy a F-22 (Of course) equitment fo my f-22 pay for collage save rest for taxes and a submarine.
I know about the right to keep and bear arms, but are you really sure that the most advanced weaponry of the US air force and the navy would be just sold out to a civilian (or even a soldier) for private use?

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com