The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Anagnos

Anagnos · 427 · 35350

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Well, it seems that almost everyone here has made a topic like this, and I'm late as usual.  :bang You know the saying right? Better late than never. So, I'm going to be answering any questions you might have to the best of my ability. Fire away!  :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I like to read quite a lot, especially before bedtime I try to calm myself by reading few chapters. I also like to take long walks for the fun of it and also to clear my mind. I usually walk about 2-3h during the weekend, especially now that spring has come and the weather is just perfect for such opportunity.  ;)

I used to play video games too quite a lot, but now that has recently been almost forgotten. I sometimes do play games, but not as much as I used to due to not having many games that I enjoy.

And some in the forum might already know this, but I enjoy writing as well. It has always brought me such joy to just start writing about what's on your mind.  :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
High-five for long walks! I love to go out walking as well. I just got back from a 7km walk this afternoon.

What sort of writing do you enjoy? Do you write stories at all?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
For writing: what's your average words that you churn out per day/writing session?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@StardustSoldier

I've written 3 stories in total, 2 for LBT and the final one for Halo. You're welcome to check those out here if you are interested. Unfortunately only one of those can be found here on the forum, but do check it out if you wish to see my work, no need to, of course.  :) Right now I only write stories for LBT, and those ideas to my stories come from the forum's own prompt challenge page. Do check it out also if you're least bit interested in that sort of thing. Additionally I also write short stories on my notebook, but at the present moment I mostly do the anterior case.  :)

@OwlsCantRead

Now that's a tricky question, since I haven't been writing long enough to take any notice of that sort, but I do edit my work constantly to make it sound better to a reader, and I sometimes lose my patience when in the process of that.  :p  But I'll let you know as soon as I can if the situation changes, but for now, I don't pay much attention to that.  :)

I hope my answers were satisfactory enough for you two. Sorry, it's been super long day and I'm so tired right now. I know that might sound like an excuse but it is the truth.  :yes

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd be interested to read your stories sometime.  :)

What is your favourite non-LBT animated film?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What is your favourite non-LBT animated film?

It's quite hard to say what is my favorite since there are so many that are very great, but I would have to say that Shrek takes my place as number one right now. I loved the first two films, and while the others were not my favorites, they were good in their own regard.  :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Good answer. I haven't seen the Shrek films in years, but they were always a fun time.

What is your favourite musical instrument?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What is your favourite musical instrument?

Drums. I actually used to play drums in my school's band for some time. I was quite good at it.  :p

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Favourite season of the year?

I would say summer, although it does bring its own problems along with it, like my allergies.  :(

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think spring is my favourite season, as it's when things are warming up, but before it gets too hot. Although I still like summer as well in spite of that.

What are your top three Star Wars films? And why?  :)

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What are your top three Star Wars films? And why?

Well, this requires some deep thinking... As I have previously said, I haven't yet had the chance to watch the Last Jedi, but I have indeed watched the others quite many times. I would have to say that my top three SW films would be (in no particular order) Revenge of the Sith, A New Hope and Return of the Jedi. And my reasoning for the decisions is that especially RotS had an amazing soundtrack, NH was actually the very first Star Wars film that I watched, so it has a special place in my heart, and RotJ is also phenomenal for its soundtrack and plot.  :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Interesting picks. I certainly agree regarding the amazing soundtrack. For me, Empire Strikes Back is actually the first Star Wars film I ever saw.

Any TV shows you're currently watching?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Any TV shows you're currently watching?

Right now I am only watching The Walking Dead, but when the Halo Television Series finally launch I'm going to be watching that as well.  :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What is the most disappointing movie you've ever seen? Not necessarily the worst, but the one that let you down the most for one reason or another.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
What is the most disappointing movie you've ever seen? Not necessarily the worst, but the one that let you down the most for one reason or another.

There are quite many movies that have let me down, but I would have to say that Extinction (2018) was a very big disappointment due to the plot of the film being so peculiar.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Is there a nickname in real life that people ever refer to you by?

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not really. People just use my first or last name when they speak to me.  :)