The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update: Project Progress

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Alright, it seems my creative muse is finally giving in and letting me get back to normal with my writting and what not. =D

I've decided to start doing healthy things (eating healthy for a start) to help my body get back in the swing of things. Mint tea or water with a diet of fruit and vegetables, and a bit of excersize should do the trick.

Anyway, things seem to be getting better here.

Just a few extra things to update everybody on. I've decided to start writing a poem once every week and submitting it to all for their reading pleasure. And there will be a new piece of artwork every two weeks (if everything goes as planned)

And I may actually be trying my hands on some fanfiction projects (still in debate) I've found a time slot for everything and I still feel I have enough energy for more, but I'll keep a tight lid on things and not let myself go project crazy 8).

I just feel I'm starting to reach my creative peak. I feel the next few years are going to be extraudinary, and I'll be completing things left and right. 2008 was my year for descovering my muse and I plan to make it stronger as time marches on.

This is just the half of it all, I'll be posting the other half of this update tomarrow. Tis getting late here, and I dont want my family pestering me about my wherabouts today.

More to come soon!
- Brian B

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Remember to leave yourself time to relax and have fun also.  Also do not try to do to many things at once.  Best to take 1 step at a time.  Find out what works best for you.  Good luck.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is awesome that things are beginning to work for you, I hope things will get better, but as Kor said, try not to overdo yourself.
 Keep it up!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Sounds like something positive for a change. :)  Continued best wishes.