The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King RP

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Simba: Rocky
Nala: Nahla
Timon and Pumbaa: Me
Rafiki: Me
Zazu: Rocky
Kiara: bestariana1girl
Kopa: Nick22
Kovu: me
Vitani: Rocky
Shenzi, Banzai, and ED: Rocky

Name:
Speicies:
Appearance: clickible links please
Personality:
Family:
Bio:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'd be happy to play Kiara!
8 years with TGOF :yum

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
granted, also I have a rule I go by, where if you play as a character, you can't play as that character's romantic interest.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll be Kopa.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I will join as Nala. Pretty busy until New Year traveling out of the state and back then to Sydney hbut I'll have my phone on me to make a post or two as needed since the places I'm going have Wifi. After New Year I'll be able to be more active in it, just Christmas/New Year always busy for me.

Do you have a plot or is it just life in the pride?

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Awesome, we only have four more needed roles.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so when should this rp start?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Damon
Species: lion
Appearance: http://galactatech.deviantart.com/art/Damo...-look-200845888
Personality: Damon is a kind hearted, brave and smart cub. He is willing to do what ever it takes to protect those close to him. After he escaped his father, he was bitter and angry, believing He was a monster. That changed after meeting his friends, He is grateful to them for healing his broken heart, for saving him from his grief. Damon vowed he will become a mystic like his mother.
Family: Scar (Paternal grandfather, deceased), Zira(Paternal grandmother, deceased), Nuka (Paternal Uncle, deceased), Vitani (Paternal Half-Aunt), Kovu (Paternal half uncle), Kiara (Half aunt trough Marriage), Leo (father, disowned), Zuri (Mother, deceased), Pakatcha (Brother, disowned), Malani ( Sister, deceased), Kalani (Sister, deceased), Yuna( Maternial Grandfather), Ororo (Maternal Grandmother)
Bio: will play out in the RP.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Name: Malaika
Species: Lion
Appearance: Malaika
Personality: Malaika is sweet, energetic and kind. She doesn't like to talk about her past though.
Family: According to her, they are all dead.
Bio: to be revealed.

Name: Scout
Species: Lion
Appearance: Tawny fur, black eyes, a scar around his neck.
Personality: Scout is playful, inquisitive and caring. He is fearless and his loyalty, though hard to earn, is unwavering.
Family: All dead.
Bio: To be revealed.

Name: Duma
Species: King cheetah
Appearance: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Cheetah-cub-Indy-81414790
Personality: Duma is cocky, head strong, impatient, easily bored, and immature. Despite these flaws, he is a good cub and cares about others.
Family: Mom (deceased), dad (a bum)

Name: Chui
Species: Leopard
Appearance: Chui is a female leopard cob with a half tail.
Personality: Chui is a sassy, stubborn and proud cub. She is very sensitive about her tail.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so whats the plan for the roleplay? just general life in the pride sort of thing?
 also i don't know what forums you rped at Beerus, but here we strongly recommend rp posts be at minimum a paragraph to keep the story flow going.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
It'll be partly that, and partly dealing with Kopa's return.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright. now in real life, most lion prides are led by multiple males, called coalitions. Usually, they are related to each other (brothers) although sometimes they arent, Coalitions can involve anywhere from 2 males all the way up to 7. for instance Cecil, the lion that was killed in Zimbabwe, was part of one such coalition with his brother Jericho.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I know, and I think the guy who killed Cecil should be sentenced to protect the pride from rival males till the cubs reach adulthood.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fortunately Jericho is protecting the cubs, quite a few of which are likely his. when a  alpha male dies, the next strongest male(or males) in the pride takes over.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
rocky we do need to set some ground rules. Your cub characters cannot have visions. only trained experienced mystics like Rafiki can have those. we've had issues with Damon and your other pcs in prior attempts at a LK rp. this is, either the 4th or 5th attempt at a lk rp , and none of them got very far. i want this rp to succeed and i want to enjoy myself rping it, as the LK is my favorite Disney film. so if you could please edit out the part of damon having a vision? Thanks.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: