The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Power Rangers RP

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm a pretty big power Rangers fan, and I was wondering if anyone else wants to join a Power Rangers RP.

PLOT: In 1998, The United Alliance of evil launched a massive attack against the known universe. Led by Dark Specter, the Alliance included Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd, Master Vile, The Machine Empire, Divatox, Her brother General Havoc, and Astronama. Despite valiant efforts from the Power Rangers and their allies, The Alliance was poised to seize an inevitable victory.

However Darkonda commandeered a missile powerful enough to destroy the Earth and used it to destroy Dark Specter in an attempt to take power in controlling the universe for himself. This resulted in the destruction of both.

The United Alliance of Evil only fell due to the selfless sacrifice of Zordon, who's destruction created an energy wave which destroyed all the attacking forces of evil, and turned a select few good.

However, Evil rises and Evil falls, but it never dies, it just evolves.

Dark Specter was far too powerful to stay dead forever. Even now he is Reforming his Physical form, and seeks to rebuild the United Alliance of evil. To this end, he has taken the evil energy from Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd, and their destroyed minions to recreate them.

These new versions however are far more evil as the they are comprised of pure evil.

To counter this, the Sentinel Knight, guardian of the Crown of the Gods, has used it's power to restore Zordon, Alpha-5, and The Command Center.

Now Zordon and Alpha must assemble a new team of Power Rangers to defend the earth.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm game. So are we using existing powers or New Powers?

Lord Beerus

• Ruby
    • View Profile
To be honest, I'm torn on which powers to use.