The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Beyond the Mysterious Beyond

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, we saw some nice Rainbow Faces in VII.  What if there are less nice ones that might want to take over the world?  

I thought of a sort of Independence Day scenario where aliens, in dino form, would invade the world.  They'd have some kind of technology, but nothing that would make it so that the dino world, at least if it worked together, wouldn't have a chance of winning.  

Also, our two Rainbow Faces from VII would be on the good side and there might be other nice Rainbow Faces.  

Also, there could be other nice and not-so-nice alien types, but they would all have some kind of dino form.  

The gist of the story is that Leaf Eaters, Sharpteeth, Egg Stealers, Bothteeth/Halfteeth, Tickle Fuzzies, Sand Creepers, and Big Water Swimmers (like Mo as well as the infamous Swimming Sharpteeth) would all need to work together to keep from being enslaved by the invaders.  

This would be offset as every kind is segregated by herds, packs, schools (fish), etc and that loads of groups like to eat the other.  Not to mention that there appear to be only a few bilingual characters so there would also be a language barrier.

There could be a massive death toll to the dino world, but I am asking that none in the Gang of Seven, Ali, Rhett, Tippy, Shorty, Hyp, Skip,  Nod, Mutt, Guido, Tricia, Dana, Mo, or Dinah  perish.  

So far, I can see the following characters

Littlefoot
Cera
Ducky
Petrie
Spike
Chomper
Ruby
Tippy
Ali
Shorty
Rhett