The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Voices Behind the Faces

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
I was curious what Mr. Paulsen looked like after hearing him on xthousand shows... so I Googled him... and... found an interview...

Rob Paulsen on Donnie and Marie - (Actually this is before Donny doing his song at the end of 9 (interview taped in 1999 I think))
Rob Paulsen voicing Yakko on camera...

on the side... you could get his autograph here actually :p

So now I think I'm gonna look for interviews of all my favorite voiceactors... this is why I didn't fit it under LBT related... because I may stray from the plethora of voices in those and go to others as well (will update through the day I'd imagine)

Tress MacNeille - Annoying Women - She's the one in pink on the couch

Thomas Dekker - he does get shot at in the beginning of the clip -shrugs- the life of a star...

Tara Strong

David Hayter The cosplayer on the other side... she seems as excited as most would be XD but... the costume... not so sure about that

John Moschitta Jr. MicroMachines commercial voice... he talks... REAL fast...

Don LaFontaine EVERYONE knows this guy whether you know it or not

Wondering if anyone can find a Jeff Bennett interview (Having a bit of trouble with it)

I can list off roles if people are curious where they've heard the voices...

There are more voiceactors... odd that so few have done interviews...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is interesting to see what the person you heard the voice of looks like.  Thanks, I"m sure many will find this interesting.  Who knows, others may add to it over time as well.