The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

In Darkness

Raptor · 850 · 40133

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
2007. The world is much as it is today. Save with one, major differance. The planet is populated with anthropomorphic Dinosaurs. They live like we do, though some can only eat meat, and some can only eat plants. There is also crime. Massive underground crime sydicates run rampant in large cities. This has spawned numerous vigilantes and assasins. A new crime syndicate has appeared on the horizon. Called The Eyes, they are believed to be a cult dedicated to an ancient deity known to them as "The Watcher". They practice sacrifice, kiddnapping vigilantes, assasins, cops, and civilians alike. A number of vigilantes have banded together to stop this, and many assasins have been hired by the Cult. But threw it all, something is very wrong. Graffiti of the Watcher, made by cultists, seems to be moving when looked out at from the corner of the eye.

Could the Watcher be real?

Name:
Species:
Apperance:
Personality:

Name: Jerek Anderson(Aka: Mr. A)
Species: Dienonychus
Apperance: Jerek has the sharp teeth and claws of the rest of his species, and a slender figure, due to his species' affinity for speed. He is light brown with dark brown splotches on his tail. He wears a dark red shirt, black pants, and a black coat with a flared collar.
Personality: Jerek is sarcastic, and ever the joker. He likes his nickname Mr. A, and cares very much for his sister, Miss A. He truley despises the cultists. He often weilds two pistols.

Name: Jaina Anderson(Aka: Miss A)
Species: Dienonychus
Apperance: Jaina is considered quite attractive. She is slimmer, and, obviously, much more femine then her brother. She is dark brown with light brown blotches on her tail. Jaina also wears a dark red shirt(but it ends an inch above her hips), black pants, and a black trenchcoat.
Personality: Jaina is firey-tempered, and often uses her looks to her advantage, fooling criminals into thinking she is unable to harm them. She cares for her brother very much, and often jumps into situations without thinking. Jaina weilds two knieves and a pistol.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Name: Dante S. Starfall (Hunter Name:  Sword Dancer)
Species: Troodon
Appearance:  Dante stands around 6' 9", and sports a long black coat, with a hood and facemask, that falls to his knees.  His eyes are piercing blue, and he has a blue-green crest of hair that he keeps ruffled and mussed up.  He wears a blue shirt, black leather leggings, and a belt with a skull buckle.  He also wears a pendant, carved out of blue stone.  
Personality: Dante is cool, calculating and precise.  He acts off of the best decision, and never lets his feelings get in the way of his decision.  He earned his nickname for his melee weapon, a massive dai-katana hidden inside an iron staff.  The blade is taller than he is, yet he can wield it with one hand.  To fight far-off foes, he carries a pair of massive, high-caliber handguns, each with destructive power equal to a Desert Eagle.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
IC: Jerek:

It was cold. Not that that was unusual, standing on the top of a very tall building in mid fall is understadibly cold. But it was really the only place we could have any peace at the moment. "So, any new news on the Eyes?" I said to my sister, Jaina Anderson. "A Trike kid went missing, but that's it so far." I shook my head and tapped my toe claws. "Damn, they're good at covering their tracks." Jaina looked out over the side of the building, and waved me over. "Jerek, come look at this." I ran over, and saw what she was pointing at. A young Dryosaurus couple was exiting the theater, and an Allosaurus was waiting for them. He lept out at them, brandishing a knife, and yelling something indistinct. I looked at Jaina, and she nodded. I swung over the side of the building, and grabbed onto a window ledge. I dropped to the one below it, then to the one below that. I'd done this enough times to do it quickly, and arrived at the bottom. Both of us did. I pulled a pistol out of the pocket of my jacket and said "Drop the knife, step away from the Dryos, and I might not shoot you."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Suddenly, the Allosaurus collapsed, and the two Raptors saw Dante standing there, his staff in his hand...

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I looked down at the unconsious, possibly dead Allosaurus. "Well, that works." I said, and Jaina nodded. The Dryos ran off, panicing. "So, is he dead, or alive enough to leave for the police?" Jaina asked. I added "I'm hoping alive, but dead works too."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Name: Marsa Darkwood
Species: Troodon
Occupation: Chemist / business person (part owner in father's chemical company)
Apperance: The typical appearance for at Troodon, large eyes, a claw on the feet like Deinonychus have, greenish brown skin, red stripes on back. Usually wears bluish clothes.  Sometimes sunglasses at daytime.  Has a shirt with many pockets and pants too. She has the build of someone who keeps fit.

Personality: laid back, fairly even emotionally, curious, careful, courageous when needed, likes playing video games and reading science magazines.

_____

She was Jogging home from her kung fu class.  She lived close enough that she thought it healthier to jog home instead of taking a car or motorcycle.  She jogged along at an even pace, it was not tiring, to jog the short distance.  Her true jogging she had done earlier in the day.  She was glad she was of the type that could see well at night and didn't really need a flashlight like some did.  

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smirked, as he stepped lightly over the body.  
"He's still plenty alive.  Only unconcious.  Might I inquire who you are?"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I considered for a moment, and decided on "I'd like to be called Mr. A." Jaina nodded. "I'd prefer Miss A, if you don't mind." I raised an eye ridge "And, who, might I add, are you?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marsa was looking around, she saw a group of folks talking, she didn't look very close as she continued going by.  They were on a side street and she didn't look very close anyway since they were standing there and not coming at her or anything that would make her look at them closer.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Jaina:

There was a chik-chik noise, that of a shotgun. Jerek pulled out bothe pistols. I pulled out mine, as well. "Who's there?" I asked.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hunter stepped out of the shadows with her shotgun held at chest level...then she smiled sheepishly and said "Sorry for the intrusion...I just need to know the fastest way back to the nearby High school." She then lowered her shotgun, and asked "If I may ask, what are your names?"

OOC: I hope this is an okay post..

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marsa saw the new figure out of the corner of her eye when she was around half the way across the side street.  She continued and stopped in a nearby dark area to see what they were up to.  Some of them were carrying odd weapons to be folks who just met.  She would wait a moment and see what they were up to.

((OOC: Seems an ok post to me. ))

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm... Miss A." I said. "And I'm Mr. A." Said Jerek. He clacked his claws nervously. I said "Uh, the cops might be on the way soon. They don't like vigilantes, so I think we should all go home." Jerek added "The High School? Over the rooftops. If you're not the best climber, try the alleyway over there, then take a right turn." I was a little more suspicous. "Why do you have that shotgun if your just going to a High School?" Jerek rolled his eyes and clacked his claws. "Sis, why do you think she has a shotgun. Why do we have pistols? She's obviously a vigilante, unless she's not, an if that's the case, she better start running."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter groaned as she said to herself 'Nuts!' But she none-the-less said "Thanks." And started climbing the wall and reached the rooftops as she said "And by the way Mr. and Mrs. A....I'm not a vigilante..." she coked the shotgun and said "I'm just a teacher who looks after herself!"

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Jerek:

"Mrs. A? Ew. He's my brother, lady!" Jaina said. I added "Well, as long as you don't plan on killing anyone with that thing, well, without provocation, we're okay with ya!" The teacher was quickly ascending the building, and was nearly out of sight.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As she finally climbed up onto the rooftop above the alley Hunter tuned around and have a nervous grin at her mistake and shouted down "Sorry!" And with that she turned around once more and sprinted in the direction of the High school.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante looked after Hunter as she left, then turned to face Mr. A.  
"My name's Dante.  I'm a bounty hunter, so you can call me Sword Dancer."

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Bounty Hunter, eh?" I said. "Well, you're not paid to kill us, are you?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"No.  I currently have no missions, so I'm hunting these... cultists.  They have been... elusive, though..."
Dante replied, nimbly twirling his staff out of boredom...

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
OOC: Starfall, please, can you try to stretch your posts out a bit longer?