The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Smash Brothers: Collision

Explorer · 240 · 18650

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
"Guess you're right!" Link admitted, releasing the arrow against the robot.

However, the machine agily dodged it, striking the group with a few shots.

"So, you wanna play, is it?" Link taunted, rolling sideways to avoid beng hit.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Hyp leapt to the side and flung his knife at the robot's head. He rolled away, leapt back onto his feet and drew another knife.

Mutt leapt to the side, dodging a few shots. He closed in on it and began stabbing the robot's joints.

Nod charged the robot.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey Falco... Bet you can't get that asteroid over there!" Will taunted, lowering the Airwing's beak towards an asteroid field.

Quickly enough, he shot a few laser beams and got up again, leaving four asteroids destroyed.

"And where's your team, man?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante leapt away from the robot's attacks, then aimed his hand at it, releasing a black sphere of energy to strike it...
"Anyone know why this thing's here?  Or what it is, for that matter?"
He asked, rolling aside to avoid any counterattack from the unknown foe...

"Ah, most of the guys are back on Corneria.  Foxy's back in the Smash Mansion, gettin ready for the next tournament.  And you think I can't hit that asteroid?  Watch this."
Falco chuckled, firing his Arwing's twin lasers, vaporizing
 not only the indicated asteroid, but several others as well.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wow, nice catch!" Will admitted, turning the Airwing to Sector X, not far from there. "I wonder what's been going on there... Adrian already told me that there have been strange activities within the nebula's mist... What do you think of checking out? We could work something out besides being constantly around Fortuna..."

------

"I have no idea!" Link replied, but he trailed off as he saw something spherical being placed on the stage's ground. "Isn't that a..."

"SUBSPACE BOMB! EVERYONE OUT!" The announcer shouted as the crowds separated and ran from their seats.

"WHAT?!" Link shouted simmultaneaously, searching for any robots that woud trigger it. None. "Could it be a new model?" HHe shouted to the others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Suddenly an image of Krystal appeared on thier screens. "Hi guys, I'm coming to join you. fox is busy with Smash tournament, and Slippy's on a Date with Amanda, so I'm kinda lonely at the moment.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hyp looked at the crowd fleeing. "I think we should get running too!"

Mutt looked at Link. "Link! Are you coming?" he shouted, looking at the portal.

-------

Back at the Great Valley, Deimos and the rest of the group were still fighting the Primids.

"What are these things?!" Deimos shouted, grabbing a Primid and tearing its head off.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Virgil spun next to Deimos, cutting at another Primid with his sword.
"I don't quite know, but... whatever they are, they aren't friendly."
He said, a grim smile on his face...

"Agreed.  They are most irritating..."
Motochika stated, swinging his shamisen into rapid contact with a primid's head...

"Guys...Anyone sure what's going on here?  'Cause I'm not liking this..."
Kai added, spinning around with a punch to a primid, staggering it...

"I'm all for getting the heck out of here!"
Dante said, running back towards the portal...

"Ah.  Okay.  Tha's cool with me, Krys."
Falco said, cool as always, a smile on his face.

"Hope you don't mind if me and Will go check out some reports from a friend of mine while you're with us."
He added...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not at all, Falco.."Krystal replied."Do what you have to do.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos kicked a Primid aside and retrieved his club, which he used to splatter another Primid into a wall.

"This is worse than the time I saw Ducky's mother and a friend of hers fight off a horde of fast-biters during the war. Though they would be quite helpful right about now! Damn, Ms. Swimmer fights well with twin sticks." Deimos added, blocking a Primid's attack with his club.

"Yeah, at least fast-biters know when to quit!" Strut added, spearing a Primid through the chest.

Ducky was grabbed by a Primid but Strut grabbed the Primid and stomped it.  Ducky, then grabbed a small but sharp rock to use as a weapon to defend herself with.

(OOC - the war Deimos is referring to is the war in Twilight Valley)
(OOC - are the characters the same age as they are in the movies or are they ~18-20 years old, equivalent?)

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: great spot, Serris. Great thing on trivia, eheh. Also, the ages are what you want... I mean, I've got Kyro with Cera, so...)

"You bet I am!" Link quickly dashed towards the portal, jumping into it.

-----------

"Cool with me, Krystal." Will responded, turning the Airwing to the destination. "We're off, then! I hope StarFighters are alright..."

------

Kyro saw his life flashing before him as the monster raised a pince.
However, quickly enough, the rockback curled and rolled under it, escaping the monster.

"Don't leave me here! Hey!" Cera kept shouting. Seemingly having heard her, the monster roared and a countdown was shown in its eyes, followed by a change of colour from its rock colour to a bombish one. "This can't be good..." The threeorn muttered, opening her eyes widely.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hyp, Nod and Mutt ran through the portal. They arrived back at the Great Valley and noticed the gang fighting a mass of Primids. Even Link was present.

"Nice to see you!" Raptix said, biting and clawing at a Primid.

"Who's the new guy?" Deimos asked, as clubbed a Primid.

Ducky was grabbed by a Primid but she stabbed it with her rock, which was wedged in it.

Deimos sighed and handed Ducky his stone knife.

"The new guy is who we fought when we went through the portal." Hyp said. He then punched a Primid in the face, dazing it.

Strut cursed as his spear snapped as he stabbed a Primid with it. "I'm going to see if we can get reinforcements and a new spear."

He then exited the cave only to find that the sky was an eerie blue-black color and laced with thunderheads and lightning flashed across the sky.

"This is not good." He then ran towards Mr. Bigmouth's Grove, where the Great Valley dinosaurs kept their weaponry and where Mr. Bigmouth prepared various herbal medicines.

As he arrived at Mr. Bigmouth's grove, he grabbed a spear and a stone knife.

As he left, he ran into a Primid which he quickly killed with his spear.

(OOC - Raptix is part of Deimos's moveset.)
(OOC - I'm going to weave some Twilight Valley locations if no one minds.)
(OOC - I'm going to work on a boss profile for "Dark Ms. Swimmer".)

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Looks like there's trouble everywhere..." Link commented, drawing the sword and the shield. "Let's take care of them!"

Quickly enough, Link drawed the bow and shot a flying Primid over him, quickly putting the bow away and attaining a few jump strikes against two sword Primids.

"Who are you guys, by the way?" He inquired in such situation. "Great Valley, I suppose?"

He stabbed another Primid, throwing it against te wall and forcing its explosion.

"Why do they keep coming?!" He exclaimed.

---------

A minorly small robot descended from the sky and landed on the Midair Stadium, next to the bomb. The crowds now stared only at the bomb. Even the anouncer had gone silent.

Suddenly, the robot model ROB 5 moved over to the bomb and grabbed one of the sides, unexpectadly raising it in the air.

Then, the ROB threw the bomb into the air, shooting a laser beam and forcing the bomb to explode, swallowing the stadium awhole.

------

Kyro didn't even notice where he was going: as long as he was far away from the monster, he was good.

However, just as he thougt it was safe, he saw himself spinning over a cliff.

Fo a few moments, he thought he would make it on the other side.

However, he quickly realised he was now just faling, uncertain of what could be under him.

--------

"Hey, guys... I'm detecting a fleet nearby... and one of the ships is incredibly big! It looks almost like a gun!" Will claimed, grabbing the stead even harder.

((OOC: By the way, its ok to include Trivia-like information, even include them as story parts. It all gathers up for Smash Bros. concept, right?))

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos parried a sword swipe from a Sword Primid with his club and stunned it with a kick. He then clubbed it so hard it flew against the wall and exploded.

Hyp nodded. "Yep Great Valley." He grabbed a Primid and threw it at a wall.

Strut had just arrived and he cleared a path by lowering his spear and charging, throwing Primids aside.

Strut then looked at Link. "I've never seen you before." He then blocked a sword swipe from a Sword Primid with his spear and skewered it through the head. He pulled the spear out and speared a nearby Fire Primid.

Ducky stabbed a Primid that leapt at her with her knife, exploding it. "I do not like killing, oh no, no, no."

A Sword Primid slashed at Nod's back but he shook it off thanks to his armor. He then rammed the offending Sword Primid against the wall and crushed it. "Hey Link! Maybe you should pair up with Deimos, the big dinosaur with the club." Nod shouted as he was crushing the Primid between his body and the wall.

"Guys! There's something weird with the valley." Strut shouted. "And let me guess, Nod, Link is the guy you 3 fought when you entered that portal?"

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It seems so!" Link replied to Strut, performing a backflip and cutting a Boom Primid apart by explosion.

Quickly, he gathered near Deimos, facing the Primids directly.

"Know any quick moves, big guy?" Link taunted in a way.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante slung himself from the portal, striking one of the Primids nearing Virgil with a swift double-foot kick.
"Hey Bro!  I'm here!"
He said, as he faced a group of the enemy Primids.
"And looks like just in time, too!"
He chuckled, drawing up his mask and pulling it onto his face, a grim smile on his face...

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deimos chuckled. "No, but I know some pretty brutal ones!" he said, as he clubbed one Primid and kicked another one. He then parried an attack from a Sword Primid with his club, which broke it.

"Great my club broke." Deimos groaned. A Sword Primid approached him and leapt at him. He pivoted out of the way, grabbed the Sword Primid, slammed it to the ground and stepped on its head, causing it to explode. He looked at Link. "That fast enough for ya?"

Strut speared a Primid behind Dante as Littlefoot crushed a Sword Primid underfoot.

"Hey, anybody see Cera?" Raptix asked. He leapt onto a Sword Primid, bit it several times then kicked off it, sending it skidding across the ground, where Mutt accidentally stepped on it.

Hyp grabbed a Fire Primid and slammed his elbow onto its head, dazing it. He then pushed it into the portal.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Help me...!" A shout echoed through the valley as a hard falling sound was heard.

-----

"Seems good enough, Deimos!" Link replied, jumping over a Primid and performing a Helmet Breaker.
Quickly, Link drew the Gust Jar and blew away a few Primids, sucking one and kicking it away as well.

"You said there was something out there! What is it?!" Link inquired, jumping to avoid two dashing Primids that hit each other on the head.

Suddenly, though, he was thrown away against the wall. In the place where he was stood a slightly visible being, mostly transparent.

"There's something there!" Link warned, drawing the bow.

(OOC: I'll be introducing other kinds of Primids, feel free to do so too, as well as including enemies from the series that are present in this version)

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They sky is weird looking!" Strut said, spearing a Primid.

Deimos dodged an attack by a Giant Primid. "My turn." Deimos said. He then leapt onto the Giant Primid, slashed it with his hand claws twice, bit it then kicked off it, causing it to explode.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante fired another Cero blast into a sword Primid, then spun so he was back-to-back with Link.
"I'm Great Valley too.  Name's Dante.  Nice to meet you."
He said, as he formed his zanpakuto and faced off against the foes...

Virgil nodded, slashing at another Boom Primid with his stone blade.
"The same here.  Might I ask your name?"
He inquired, the black mist from another fallen Primid on the ground in front of him...

Motochika launched a sonic bubble into a pair of approaching Primids, then looked up to the sky.
"The sky grows dark.  We should be careful."
He muttered, as he returned his mind to the battle on hand...

"Ah!  Guys!  Look at the Sky!"
Kai said, stumbling back after having tried to block an incoming attack...