The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kingdoms

Myrkin · 24 · 3325

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I will tell the the messenger that if the Grand Master gives his word I will permit the castles to be built, both overlooking the borders of my country, one to the north and one to the south..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I test out a new type of cannon for my navy on an older ship.

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Turn 8

Nick22:

The captive arrived at capital city. You also get report from north, which says that your troops fought another small groups of barbarians. It seems that these groups are merely a scouting parties. Similiar groups showed also mcuh more to the north than previous one's.

Messenger leaves your court.

Military:

- 300 thousand troops in the southern border
- 75 thousand troops near your capital
- 25 thousand troops in the north Pyranna (5000 troops on southern part of border and 20000 soldiers are stationing in fortified villages and city)

StarfallRaptor:

Nothing new

Military:

The army you are directly controling consists of 25 thousand troops and your fleet has 30 warships.

Lord Nobunaga leads the army of 20 thousand soldiers and 20 warships

Lord Nagama has an army of 5 thousand troops and 5 warships.

f-22 "raptor" ace:

Er... What new type of cannon? Did I miss something, because I dont remember, that you ordered developing new kinds of weapons? If any of you wants to get a "new toy for army" then firstly you must order your engineer to do some research and then wait and see what they will come up with. See how it works?

You recieved the report about fight with pirates. Your vessels sunk four of pirate's ships at Southern Sea and another one near Lord Nobunaga's territory, but you've lost one ship there.

Military:

- 250 thousand troops (mainly at the border with Kingdom of Adorno)
- 9 thousand special forces at the city of Kavala
- 40 thousand special troops in the northern parts of Pyranna
- 95 warships near coast of Republic
- 100 warships patroling Southern Sea
- 4 warships with 800 troops aboard are stationing at Lord Nobunaga's territory
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I will move forces to the north  to counter the threat. I will send  a reinforcement of 10 thousand. As for the captive I will allow him a personal audience with me..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: