The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Forum Reorganization in Progress

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A large-scale reorganization of the After Midnight section is underway at the moment.  So please bear with us as things are moved around.  Rest assured it will return shortly.

We will have more details a bit later on.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I will get the first five pages of recent topics organized tonight.  Members, please realize there are many many pages of topics to go through, so it will take us a while to do this.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, the reorganization has been completed.  Please pay attention to the new announcement from Petrie on the forum banner:

"For veteran members of the board (basically anyone that has reached a "Member +" level, After Midnight has been reconstructed and updated to a new section: After Midnight 2.0.  Please read the rules in the Information Section to get an idea of what is expected of you in this new section of the Gang of Five."

-Petrie

Also be advised that the general forum rules have been modified to account for the changes in the After Midnight section.

A splitting of the "Fanart and fanfiction" sub-forum into separate sub-forums for fanart and fanfiction will also be commencing in the next few weeks.  It will take awhile to move everything into their proper sections, but all of the active topics should be moved the day of the initial change.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.