The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My LBT Site Officially Shutting Down

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, it's finally happening!  My site, thelandbeforetimewd.com is officially shutting down within the coming weeks.  The main reason for this is due to my lost of interest in updating the site and a lack of funds to keep it going.

I'm sorry for those that were still visiting it up to this point, but under all circumstances, this is a necessity.

You won't have to worry too much.  There's plenty of people out there whom have decided to keep the main videos going. (Mainly the songs from the movies.) I've seen quite a few on YouTube doing this.  I can't say for certain that all of them are on there, but there are a good chunk of them on YouTube.

The contract for the site ends on Dec 13th.  After that, it's all up to my domain register as to when they will shut it down.  So while I cannot give an official date, I will say it will be sometime after that.

That's all from me!

See ya later! :wave

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Didn't know you have a website. Well, I shall check it out before it shuts down :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Ah, so this is why I wasn't able to find your website when I've heard about the new LBT movie in the making and wanted to rewatch a couple of the episodes from the TV series... Too bad. :(

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Somebody put them up on LBTlovers site some time ago, that's how I got my high-quality tv-series episodes :)

The was really cool, too bad I only discovered it when it was already about to be taken down...
Inactive, probably forever.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I found all the TV Series episodes somewhere.  They are still there I think.  

I also found all the movies somewhere else.

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Late Response and sort of unrelated:

I miss your old YouTube channel, too, and really liked your site as a memorabilia from your channel.  I also remember Dukect giving you a shoutout xD.  Wish you could keep it up, but thanks for having it available for everyone.