The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What makes topics die?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess it happens to some and not just me.  Nice to know.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
And there are some new topics started by people, which unfortunately, not a single person posts on it at all. Yes, people do view the thread as far as I’m concerned, but either they’re not interested enough, care enough, or they just don’t know what to say. As a result, a discussion within the topic is never sparked in the first place. So basically, threads like those were dead from the start. :(

I seem to like reviving threads though, so that’s good. :lol

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I think one factor in why a thread doesn’t stay alive is simply the topic had been discussed before for a long time, and someone who posts a thread about said topic, say one on Rhett, doesn’t know members have talked about Rhett and his lies tell there is nothing left to talk about.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
I am crying while seeing how all last roleplays die very quickly. Especially I am still mourning about roleplay in style of original movie (because it's only play I joined). Unfortunatelly, it makes me not even consider to join any new roleplays.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
The RP section used to be a lot more lively, but people moved on and now there are only like four people who post in it, and none of them have time for more than like a post a month. It's nobody's fault, just a thing that happens, and I'm just glad I got to experience it back while the RP section was still a real thing

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I miss last year’s Role Plays, alas trying to revive some of them is a major undertaking.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith