The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Flyers" Google #3 :D

Jrd89 · 4 · 1157

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Guys, i've known about this for months, but I've finally decided to share this with you.  Every time I do a Google search.. when I type..  lbt gang of f  ...

"lbt gang of five flyers of the mysterious beyond" comes up as the 3rd result on the "search helper" menu that always pops up when you do a google search.

I am very very flattered by this. :oops  :oops  :oops  ^_^ I can't believe my RP, (with all other users involved in it too, not just me) got so much recognition for what we wrote..

And to be the THIRD result in like that on Google.    * lbt gang of f * on Google's search help menu! :oops (I'm very blushy-flattered,  I just wanted my little short quick story.. a little visit for a couple of days to say hi and meet/hang out with Pterano, Rinkus, and Sierra, but it grew into something MUCH bigger.  even recognition on Google.  oh MAN. 8 )  *sighh.*

I didn't know that a story with all those flyers..: me (Jared), Luke, Pterano, Petrie, Harper, Rinkus, Sierra, Devon, Artie, Roger, Ptero, and the other dinos would get that much recognition, even reaching Google like that.  the #3 result in Google's search helper drop down menu. : ) ^_^  

I can't believe it. I feel so proud every time I see it pop up. ^_^   It's that good.

I'm so flattered! :oops  :oops ^_^  And great job to all of the users who took part in "Flyers of the Mysterious Beyond" What a great flyer adventure!

Bruton the Iguanodon

Aw, congratz, Jared. That's really cool that something you did got so much recognition.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thanks, Bruton! :D ^_^ I certainly didn't expect "Flyers" to reach Google recognition status!