The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"We were trying to stop the bullies---"

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
So yeah, when Littlefoot is defending to his grandpa in III why he and his friends were in the mysterious beyond.

I thought, even as a kid, that this was felt like a really unnecessary "correction". Hyp, and---to a lesser degree---his friends were bullies and, at the moment, hadn't even reformed.

Now thinking about it again, perhaps Littlefoot didn't want to provoke Hyp into bothering him and his friends anymore, and that was why he was so polite.

Also, did it ever come across as strange that Littlefoot never, well, discussed the bullying situation with his grandparents? I mean, Hyp pretty much threatened to kill him, Cera, Petrie and Ducky. That's not exactly something I would not tell my parents about!

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well if the news is any reference, it seems to me that many bullying cases go unreported and also without the parents knowing.

Still, Hyp and his friends seemed more like the 'neighborhood bully' than the 'post-traumatic-stress-order-inducing bully' lol. Just the mean kids at the park.

I imagine Littlefoot corrected himself because he was in the presence of all the adults as well as Hyp and his friends, and maybe he inwardly thought to himself how demeaning he was being by grouping the three bullies as well 'bullies' when referring to them to others. I dunno  :lol