The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Enemies Inside

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Actually, there was no one watching the entrance. I also happen to be a very good climber." Replied Vylor. "Also, I am not that large, so I could get in here virtually unnoticed by sharp-teeth." Good, Vylor thought to himself, I am fitting in. Somehow, though, the magic in my blood is leaking out. I will have to find a way to stop it before it gets out of control. Some are beginning to be affected by it.

Littlefoot said, "Well, there are some ways into the valley, but they are only reachable by kids like us."

OOC: Two things.
  • I am declaring that all out of context chat will be in a new topic.
  • Starfall, I think it would be a good idea if you were to post a topic in the Characters topic on your OC.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie nods, "Me remember those." He said.  "Kids and small grown ups." He added.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"So," started Vylor, and stopped. He had noticed that Longtail's eye color had changed. "What happened to your eyes?" asked Vylor, concerned. He wanted to take attention away from him. I wonder, are any of them imbued with supernatural gifts?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked at Vylor, "You here alone?" He asked.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yes. The only friend I knew is far away. We got separated on our way here. She must know the way, though, for I told her." Said Vylor. He was hoping for a familiar face.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe she already here." Petrie said, hoping to cheer his new friend up.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I know she isn't." Said Vylor. Where is she? She should have been here by now. She better arrive soon.

"What does she look like?" asked Littlefoot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe flier or Guido see her." Petrie said.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Vylor decided to tell them how she looks. "She is a long neck like me, but the colors are switched. Where I am golden, she is silver. Where I am silver, she is gold."

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Nov 30 2007 on  04:06 PM
"So," started Vylor, and stopped. He had noticed that Longtail's eye color had changed. "What happened to your eyes?" asked Vylor, concerned. He wanted to take attention away from him. I wonder, are any of them imbued with supernatural gifts?
Longtail said to Vylor "My eye changes color like this when I feel threatened by someone....or something. And I'd be happy to help you look for your friend. 'As long as no one knows I'm half sharptooth then there won't be a problem....as long as no one can sniff me out.' said Longtail to himself

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante looked at Vylor, and deciding he could trust him, said...

"Count me in.  I'll help find your friend too..."

If, that is...Sankakku... the demon doesn't awaken...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We ask flyers if they seen your friend." Petrie said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked over at Petrie and said "That's a good idea! Come on let's go find your brothers and sisters!" just as Longtail's right eye returned to it's normal pink color.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie nods, he then takes off, "We find them or mommy and ask, then ask others." He said as he flew off in search of his mother or siblings.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"yeah let's get going!" said Longtail with an enthusiastic grin on his face as he spread his wings, and took to the sky along side Petrie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie leads Longtail over to where his family usually is.    He saw his mother and flew over to where she was.  "Me meet new longneck today and he wonder if his friend here yet." He said then described basically what she looked like.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail landed next to Petrie and exclaimed "Yes she is a longneck and her skin shines like the frozen sky water when the bright circle shines on it. Have you seen her?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie nods to what Longtail said, "Maybe other flyers have."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante had run off, searching the area for Vylor's friend, easily leaping between tree branches as he searched.  As he did, he hoped that he would be able to restrain the darkness inside him...

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Do you find me threatening?" asked Vylor to Longtail. That rests the case. It must be my magic. There is no alternative.

-----

Argaya was entering the valley. Vylor really knows how to get into protected places. I would never have been able to get in here without his instructions.