The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: The Second Stone of Cold Fire

LBTFan13 · 276 · 25392

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked determined, "They are dangerous and you can't trust them at all."  He said, remembering his and his friend's earlier encounter with them.  He nods to what Longtail said, "I'm not sure which smells worst, their breath or the stinky flowers we had to hide in on the island we met Chomper the second time." He said.

Mim nods, "We are stronger if we stick together." She said.

"It is better for us to stick together, yep, yep, yep." Ducky said nodding.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine tried to break a smile at Littlefoot's comment about the flowers, but for some reason it wasn't working. "I jus don't know how I can do this. I mean, I'm the one who knows the stone's location, and if the egg eaters tries to use one of us as bait..." He felt worried at the thought of being kidnapped again by the egg eaters. He felt a little assured that Littlefoot would be able to take care of himself since he had dealt with them already, but Longtail had never met them before. Zaine wasn't sure if Longtail could really fight them off.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail was still sniffing the air however and he then said "They must be close....*sniff* really close...they smell really bad! Ughh...they smell almost as bad as a dead, and decaying sharptooth, and don't ask how I know that!" He was almost gagging on the smell, but he still couldn't tell where they were.

~~~

Cyrix nodded in agreement with Ducky and Mim. He then turned to see if the trio was done talking, when he noticed a very harsh smell in the air, but he brushed it aside as he knew out here a lot of things smelled bad.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine caught the scent as well. He then realized where it was coming from. "Oh no. We have to get back to the others! They're coming for us!" However, it was too late. Without warning, Ozzy and Strut jumprf out from their hiding place and surrounded the three of them. Ozzy began to laugh.

"We warned you little longneck," speaking towards Zaine. "We warned you not to tell, and you ignored us. Now we take matters into our own hands."

"We know you saw the location of the stone," Strut continued. "Tell us now if you don'twant us to get violent with you. Zaine didn't say anything. He was to nervous to really do anything.

"Nothing?" Ozzy asked. "Then maybe your friends will help convince you."

"Leave them out of this!" Zaine finally yelled. "They have nothing to do with this!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You bullies, why don't you just go away.  We won't let you have the stone." Littlefoot said defiantly standing confidently.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail was about to get into his fighting position, but stopped as he asked "Hey Zaine, are these the two boulder brains you were telling me about?" he then laughed and said "Cause in all honesty they look worse than they smell!" He then gave Ozzy a hard glare and said "You don't scare me...I've fought sharpteeth bigger then you...although you are still pretty ugly!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Well well well. If it isn't the bosy weed wacker that spoiled our supper last time. I thought we threw you off the Great Wall already. No matter, we'll make sure we don't fail this time." Ozzy sneered and Strut looked towards Longtail.

"And look what we have here? An overgrown bird with an attitude! This is too good." He laughed mocking Longtail's determination.

"If you so much as lay a finger on them, I swear I'll kill you!" Zaine threatened.

"Try me. I dare you," Ozzy mocked as well. With that, Zaine began to charge Ozzy with all his might. Ozzy simply stepped to the side and tripped him. Zaine rollled and ran smack into a nearby boulder. "That was too easy. Now Strut!"

(If this sounds too superficial, then I'm sorry, but this is what I had planned)

Strut suddenely pulled a vine from underneath him, and a vine net from above fell ontop of Littlefoot and Longtail, trapping them inside. Strut began to laugh. "Don't even try chewing your way out! The vine's too strong for that."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He was distracted a moment since he was looking to see if Zaine was ok.  

Despite what they said Littlefoot tried to struggle his way out of the vine and to bite through it.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked up to see his captive friends. "You monsters! Let them go now!"

"You are in no position to give out orders!" Ozzy yelled back. "Choose your next words carefully little leaf eater. Your friends' lives may depend on them." Zaine couldn't control the anger inside of him, but he didn't want his friends to be hurt.

"What do you want?"

"The stone," Strut began. "You tell us where it is, and we won't hurt your friends."

"Why should I trust that you will hold your end of the deal?"

"You didn't honestly think that we went through all the trouble of trapping your friends just to go and kill them did you?" Ozzy began to laugh. "You are dumber than I thought. Well that's the deal."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked over at Zaine.  "You can't trust them." He said.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Suddenly, Argaya and Vylor came charging into the two egg-eaters head first. When they made contact, they slid to a stop and wrapped their tails around the leg of the egg-eater they charged at and pulled the leg out from under them.

'As we said, we've got your back.' Vylor said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
"It's not me they're after!" Zaine yelled. Ozzy and Strut rolled around and grabbed the net Littlefoot and Longtail were trapped in.

"Unless you tell us where the stone is now we'll throw your friends off the side of the cliff!" Zaine looked behind the two egg eaters and realized they weren't lying. The clearing they were all in was next to the edge of a clff.

"The Smoking Mountain!" Zaine finally said. "It's at the Smoking Mountain!"

"Are you sure?" Strut asked. "You better not think about deceiving us little kid."

"I'm sure! Now let my friends go! You promised!" The two egg eaters looked at each other and then looked back at Zaine.

"What are you talking about?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The whole time this had been going on...Longtail had a smile on his face. Even while being trapped in a net and being threatened. He suddenly started laughing and said "This is going to be too easy!" He looked over at Ozzy and Strut and said "Go ahead...toss us over the cliff....what's stopping you?" He then looked to where Zaine was and winked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot heard what Longtail said and thinking he had an idea thought he'd play along.  

"Yea, it's not that far down.  Besides you know if you do what the others here will do to you." He said to the two egg eaters.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ozzy thought for a moment and smirked. "In that case, I guess we'll just have to take them with us." He then began to laugh, but Zaine couldn't take it.

"No! You promised to let them go!"

"Wake up kid!" Strut said. "We promised not to hurt them, but we said nothing about letting them go." The two egg eaters than picked up the net, ran towards the cliff, and jumped off.

"NO!" Zaine ran to the edge and looked down in horror. "Littlefoot! Longtail! I swear I'll bring you back!"