The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Finally Together Again/Into the Mysterious Beyond

LBTFan13 · 330 · 23063

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shera sat down as well. "Ah.. yes.. Well, I don't know any of my family. When I was very little I used to do things on my own, until I found some friends." She thought very hard. "I can't remember anyone of my family.. No.."

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine turned towards Chomper. "I think we should take a quick break Chomper. Give everyone a breather."

Chomper nodded. "Good idea. We should keep an eye out for any sharpteeth that might try and attack us though."

Zaine scanned the area they stopped in. "It seems safe for the moment."

((OOC: @Ptyra: I posted a summary of what happened in the last rp on the first page. At the moment, everybody is stpping for a breather in the Mysterious Beyond. Shera and Cera are talking about family issues. Chomper is acting as the navigator, and Zaine is limping due to his injuries. Ozzy and Strut were running away from sharpteeth, so that about covers what's happened so far. Hope it helps you.))

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante walked over to Zaine, giving him a once-over for his injuries.
"Looks Ok.  Nothing giving you too much trouble, right Zaine?"
He asked, then walked over to Hunter and settled to a seated posture...

Virgil sat near the others, looking off at the sky.  
"This...This is near..."
He muttered, more to himself than anyone...

Motochika leaned back against a rock, shutting his eyes lightly and saying nothing as the group rested...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head. "Besides my legs limping, I'm pretty much all right. Thanks for your concern Dante." He smiled, but then realized he still had something to do. Longtail and Littlefoot didn't deserve to be kidnapped by those two eggeaters. I have to apologize to them. He then walked over to the group. "Littlefoot, Longtail, can I talk to you two? No, nobody's going to jump out at you this time." He led them off a little, but he made sure he was close to the group.

"Listen you two, I am so sorry that you two were kidnapped. I never intended for anything to happen to you guys, and I just wanted to aplogize for putting you both in danger. I hope you two can forgive me."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nods, "Sure you can talk to me, but we shouldn't go to far from the others." He said as he went with Zaine.  And listened to what Zaine said.  He shook his head, "it wasn't your fault we were kidnapped.  You shouldn't feel bad about it.  You could not have known and couldn't do anything about it.  Of course I forgive you, though there is no reason for you to ask my forgiveness." Littlefoot said looking at Zaine and trying his best to reassure Zaine and help him to feel better.

Mim moved slightly and looked in the direction Zaine and the others went in.  She then looked at the the others, "How is everyone else doing and feeling?" She asked.

"I am doing well, I am, I am." Ducky said.  She was a little worried but was glad she was here with both her old and new friends, that helped make her less worried and scared then she would normally be.

"Petrie, a little scared, but ok." He said from where he was perched.

Mim looked around at the others, "And how about everyone else?" She asked.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera frowned at Shera...Cera like to say she was tough like her father, but the truth was...she was only so brave because she had her friends and her father and Tria to help when she knew she needed them. Now looking at Shera as she said she had no family....it made Cera see this other threehorn in a all new light.

Cera then said "Ya know...I'm sure my daddy wouldn't have any trouble with helping you find a family...and until then you can stay with us. After all you are a threehorn, and we are the best around!"

Longtail despite being over with Zaine and Littlefoot shouted "No! Stop lying to yourself Cera!" He then turned back to face Zaine again and said "Yeah...Littlefoot is right, you have nothing to apoligize for...besides...I would've gotten out eventually..." He giggled as he then said "I always do."

He looked up at Zaine, smiled and said "Everything is okay now...and we're all safe. That's the best we can ask for."

Cyrix was sitting alone for a moment just watching what was going on, while looking into the sky once in a while, just relaxing.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim walked over a little closer to Cyrix, "how are you feeling and doing?" She asked him.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shera was shocked "Wow, really?" She smiled "Thanks, that'd be so.. so nice! Sorry if I interrupted you before." she said while looking at Longtail.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine looked at them. "You don't understand. It is my fault the two of you were kidnapped." He hesitated because he wasn't sure how this conversation was going to turn out. "The night before you were taken, they threatened me. They told me that they were following us to the stone, but if I told anybody then they would come after you guys. If I hadn't told you they were behind us... you would have never been kidnapped in the first place..."

He sighed, and a small tear ran down his cheek. "I'm glad you two forgive me. It's just... I don't think I can ever forgive myself for what happened."

Chomper looked up towards Mim. "Well, I would be fine if Ducky hadn't forced me to eat that icky treestar of hers! I can't understand how you guys like this green food."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot shook his head, "You shouldn't blame yourself.  It's not your fault we were kidnapped.  It's the fault of those egg eaters." Littlefoot said, not sure how to get Zaine to feel better.

Mim looks at Chomper smiling a bit, "I can guess you'd not like green food since you have sharp teeth." She said, "It seems not everyone eats the same types of food.  I'm not sure why it's like that, but it is.  Like you like crawlers and buzzers, but I can imagine Littlefoot & Ducky would not like those to eat." She said.  She had wondered why things were like the way they were.  Some were quite puzzling.  "Why would she make you eat a treestar?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail chuckled at Zaine and said "well they were aiming for you, but we just jumped the wrong way." He then looked serious and said "Forgiving yourself is very hard believe me I know, but you have to some time...or else the guilt will kinda eat you..like a sharptooth. It took me a while to forgive myself for killing those unborn sharpteeth, but I knew it saved other leafeaters...so in time it was worth it."

Cyrix smiled at Mim and said "well...I'm just guessing but they had some sort of deal, and Chomper lost." He then chuckled and commented "Well, I'm doing well, just waiting to see if Cera and Longtail will start arguing again. That was quite entertaining."

Cera nodded her head and replied to Shera "No trouble at all... I was just about to pound that stupid flyer for thinking something so silly...flyers better than us threehorns. How silly!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine sighed. "I guess you're right. I just don't know when I'll be able to forgive myself for what happened. I guess the only way I can is when we destroy the stone for good."

Chomper shrugged his shoulders. "She just thought it would be funny to see how I would react to eating a treestar. They taste no different from when Littlefoot fed them to me as a hatchling." He then grinned. "I wonder how she woul like it if I forced her to eat a buzzing flyer."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Ozzy and Strut continued crossing the Mysterious Beyond. "That was too close," Ozzy refered to the previous sharptooth encounter. "Next time, don't scream that loud in a cave!"

"But Ozzy, a creepy crawly touched my foot," Strut complained.

"You idiot, that was your tail!"

"Well it felt wierd!"
"Sometimes I wonder why I keep you around."

"Why would you say that? I'm your own brother! You can't just dump me here!" Ozzy thought for a moment and then stopped.

"Watch me," he replied. Strut couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What are you saying Ozzy?"
"I'm saying I don't need or want you around me anymore. All you do is hold me back!"

"But Ozzy, you-"

"No more you spineless excuse for an egg eater! I'm through with you!" With that, Ozzy turned aroun and sprinted in the other direction. Strut stood there, confused, shocked, but mostly depressed.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me want see that." Petrie said, curious himself now that Chomper mentioned it and he looked at Ducky.

Ducky shook her head, "I do not think I would like that, no, no, no." She said.

Mim nodded to Cyrix, "I was some, as long as no one intends to really hurt the other and they can remain friends after the argument is over."  She said smiling.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and said "Yeah...I would call that about even...but first we have to get there." He then looked over at Ducky and asked "Excuse me Ducky...but who do you think is stronger...me or Cera...we need a third opinion."

Cyrix laughed as he heard Longtail's comment. He then said "This is going to be so much fun."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky looked from one to the other, not wanting to take sides or hurt either of her friends.  She at first didn't have any idea what to say.

"uh.. well..." She started to say, stalling, then she got an idea.  "I do not want to see friends fighing, no, no, no.  Instead of fighting you can do some tests, you can, make them into games, to see who is strongest.  Different sorts of games." She said, glad that she had thought of something.  

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante smirked.
"I don't think either of you is.  I think that title goes to me, my friends..."
He chuckled...

Virgil grinned, smiling at Ducky...
"Yet again, you come up with a solution that can make everyone happy.  Well done..."
He said calmly...

Motochika looked up, then asked...
"Mind if I join in?  This may be interesting. I doubt I'm the strongest, but still...I'd like to see..."

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shera smiled, They all want to be the strongest! But I think brains are more important. Still sitting she watched those who wanted to join in. They all look strong though.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail looked over at Cera as Cera looked at Ducky and both of them said simultaneously "DEAL!" Cera then asked "So, what kind of....games...are we going to be playing?"

Longtail laughed and said "I don't know, but you're not picking any one of them!" He then looked over to Motochika and said "Sure, you can join, the more of us that can beat Cera the happier I'll be!"

Cera cried out "Hey! I'll charge you if you don't be quiet!"

Longtail laughed harder and said "You can't hit a tree! Try me!" And before he could take back his words Cera indeed charged towards Longtail.

Cyrix from his vantage point frowned and said "this won't end well..."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante grinned and stepped aside as Cera charged, but Motochika wasn't so lucky.  He ended up sprawled on the ground, rubbing his tail gingerly...
"Ouch.  I don't think that was needed..."
He said, standing up...