The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

We need some bait...

Sneak · 9 · 1535

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky: Oh no no no I'm not going to be the bait

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky: "Bait?  Who can be bait?  Someone we don't know?"

jorrdy12

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Ducky: *whistles innocently*
The universe has a beginning, but no end. —Infinite.
The stars too have beginnings, but their power accompanies their decline.  —Finite.
It the wise who are the most foolish. History has taught us as much.
The fish of the sea know not the world of the land. Were they to possess wisdom, they too would experience decline.
It is more absurd that humans should surpass the speed of light than it is that fish should start living on the land.
- Steins;Gate (anime / visual novel)

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
*10 minutes later*

*Cera runs for her life from cave, chased by Sharptooth*

Littlefoot: Whoa! What are she doing there? Why did she even appear in that cave?

sudden Ducky: Well, definitely not because someone told her that Great Valley is right there. No no, definitely not.  :sducky

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ducky: My friends are all scaring me right now.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Ducky: Petrie, why are you looking at me like that? I don't want to be bait! I thought you loved me, I did, I did. :anger

Petrie: :evilsmile

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ducky: Petrie, why are you looking at me like that? I don't want to be bait! I thought you loved me, I did, I did. :anger

Petrie: :evilsmile
your world is ruined, Impractical.
It appeared that Petrie sympathized Ducky all the time only to sacrifice her to save his life when time of great danger comes. :P
And Littlefoot did too... Now I understand, why in their meeting scene he didn't want to bring her with him, but out of sudden he changed his mind. With wily grin on his face... :O

Chomper123

• Ruby
    • View Profile
The way Petrie smiled looked to me a bit creepy