The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bolt role play

Kit12 · 1 · 1184

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As the sun rose and shone through the windows, it landed on a couch at the end of the room and a black cat sleeping curled up on said couch lost in dreams.

Mittens didn't even hear the still ongoing protests the youngest boy of the family made as his mom herded him into the back seat along with the box the small puppy they would be taking with them, she was just too perplexed that no one, not even Jessie, the girl who had picked her out, was coming back for her.

i-if they didn't turn around soon they were gonna forget her completely...then the mom walked over to the passenger seat, giving one last regretful look back, "C-cat's are resourceful Mittens...and the landlord won't allow too many pets...you'll be fine".

The words didn't make sense, much as Mittens heard what was said. Then the door closed and Mittens watched, standing on the sidewalk, as the taillights disappeared...

On the couch, Mittens rolled over and began to fidget. She bat at the pillow next to her as she tossed and turned in the midst of her nightmare, and it was lucky she was declawed or Penny's mom's pillow wouldn't have survived long.

~~~~

Meanwhile, and miles away, Wally plopped down on his bed and looked at the news clipping about the former actress, Penny, of the Bolt show.

"She has Mittens" the boy commented to the young puppy also on the bed, and he sounded nothing but relieved. "Now how are we gonna get down to Tennessee?".

The small spaniel puppy, Field, didn't answer her person of course, but was confident he had a good plan to get them back to at least seeing Mittens again.

((OOC: Yeah, since Miley Cyrus voiced Penny, I just went with Tennessee being where they are :DD sounded good to me)