The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RP idea: LBT in a Lego world

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've recently been thinking of a rather interesting idea for a new RP: What if the LBT gang (of seven) somehow ended up in a world made out of Lego?

Basically, the seven kids wake up in a cave and are surprised to find themselves in a world where everything and everyone is made of Lego. (Of course, they won't even know what Lego is until the meet some of the Lego people to explain how their world works.) Not only that, but they themselves have also become made of Lego. (Specifically, they are like the Lego minifigures (however big their ordinary selves would be to a human is how big their Lego versions would be to a typical minifigure).) They eventually make their way to a place called Lego City, where they befriend some of the Lego people there and have some good times in such a unique world. Eventually, they figure out a way for them to get back home, but it requires collecting a few special items in many different regions (like castles, space, underwater; some of the most recognizable Lego themes).

As for what daily life in this Lego world is like, I'd imagine something similar to how it's often portrayed in many of the Lego video games and movies: the ability to build and disassemble anything (like buildings or vehicles), with some quirky humor added in (keep in mind, I'm talking about kid-friendly humor, the kind that the Lego company themselves would approve of).

For characters, I would like to stick with just the gang of seven for those from the LBT world, just to keep things simple. All of the other characters in this RP will be Lego people. So, aside from the Lego-fied gang of seven, everyone else will be original characters. (I think this helps embrace the creativity that Lego is all about.) If anyone knows about a free game/program that allows you to digitally create a customizable Lego minifigures, I think that could help us a lot in describing the Lego people we'll create. If you want to, you could even create a Lego persona of yourself to live in this Lego world.

What do you think of this idea? Is anyone interested in participating?

Character List:
Littlefoot -
Cera -
Ducky -
Petrie -
Spike -
Chomper -
Ruby -
Lego people

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Perhaps I should have mentioned that we're not going to follow any "canon" Lego universe here. We're going to create our own idea of what such a world made of Lego would be like. (After all, Lego is all about being creative.)

Most of my ideas are inspired by the Lego movie, "LEGO The Adventures of Clutch Powers". (I was able to watch it after finding it on YouTube last week, so if anyone wants a good idea of what I have in mind, you'll know what to look for.)

I already have a basic plot thought of by now, but I'll wait until there's enough interest in this idea to get started before I go into further details.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see your reply until after I had posted. I better add a character list to the first post. Anyway, all seven of the gang is available to play, plus you can also create your own Lego people (yes, all of the Lego people will be OCs). (I'm choosing to play just Lego people, just so others can have an opportunity to play any of the LBT gang while they're available.)

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls