The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dumbest time to use an LBT quote?

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
When you see the T-Rex scene on JP,  "SHARPTOOTH!!!"

Achillobator

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.deviantart.com
Here is something from real life. I was walking past a ravine with my friend to go get his friends, and I see a beaten path going into the forest. I told my friend we should check it out, but he didn't want to. So we didn't go, but after that I had the song "Adventuring" playing in my head.

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
When a math teacher comes after you and your friends, and you turn to your friends, "Run, run!,"

Saftycera

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/saft
Your excuse for if your kitten has caused any trouble in the house and all you can think of saying is "He didn't mean it.." of course your mother then replies "You call THIS not meaning it!?"  :lol:

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
You see a rubber shark toy at the beach, "SWIMMING SHARPTOOTH!"

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
After the Fantasmic show at Disneyland ends:

"That... was incredible!"

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
You see a guy with a scar coming, "Redclaw can't see us if we don't move,"

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
You hear someone with a high-pitched burp: "It's Screech and Thud!"

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Your son's mad at you, "Littlefoot, we have to talk,"

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
When i buy Super Smash Bros Brawl i'm gonna start singing " I feel so happy,  i want everyone to see, its like the bright circle is shinging inside on meee".

Here is something from real life. I was walking past a ravine with my friend to go get his friends, and I see a beaten path going into the forest. I told my friend we should check it out, but he didn't want to. So we didn't go, but after that I had the song "Adventuring" playing in my head.
Heh heh. I've always  wanted a moment like that where i could just start singing that song.

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Right before you jump into a pool, "Big, big, big, big water..."

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
When seeing someone eating a salad: (yelling it while singing it)

"You plant-gorging, tree-tasting, dirty-devouring beast! You've got to have eggs! Thrice a day, at least!"
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
While traveling to a faraway place, and your son asks: "How do you know it's there?" Then you answer: "Some things you see with your eyes, others, you see with your heart."

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Sep 24 2007 on  09:08 PM
When seeing someone eating a salad: (yelling it while singing it)

"You plant-gorging, tree-tasting, dirty-devouring beast! You've got to have eggs! Thrice a day, at least!"
Just so you know, the whole quote is...

"You leaf-loving, bush-burping, stem-smelling, garden-groging, plant-popping, tree-tasting, dirt-devouring beast!"

Trust me, for a song I hate, I know the whole thing inside and out. :^.^:

Hmm... can't even think of a quote for the life of me! :D

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile
When asked whats behing a hill, "Beyond the mysterious beyooooond!"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
When you see one of those evil debt collectors coming around the corner, and you're way past due on a bill or two

"SHARPTOOTH! AHHHH!" then scamper away

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Surprised nobody's posted here in a while... :unsure:.

Here's one:  When ya hit a baseball through a neighbor's closed window, ya start singing "Oops-Eeps." :lol

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 7 2008 on  09:48 PM
Here's one:  When ya hit a baseball through a neighbor's closed window, ya start singing "Oops-Eeps." :lol
HA HA HA!  That was hillarious!! :lol  :lol  :lol

Okay...  Let me think...

Running a nuclear reactor with the idiocy of Homer Simpson; when your boss comes in, demanding an explanation, you start singing "My Way."

EDIT: Okay, here's another one: When a mob tries to obliterate you, your house, etc. you start singing "Kids Like Us."

EDIT 2: You come back home, and when you see that you have a message on your answering machine, you say, "A message, from Beyond the Mysterious Beyond."  (Okay, so that's not so good...)

EDIT 3: When a gang of bullies try to beat you up and take your lunch money - even going so far as to wait for you at the end of your block (where your house is), you say, "Maybe we'll all live together someday."

EDIT 4: When you see a very tall man, trying to start his problem car (i.e., the car that WILL NOT RUN), you say, "Hey Shorty!  Need a lift?"

EDIT 5: Upon growing a very large potato - to eat - you start singing the "Family" song.  (Trust me, people will not only give you weird looks, you just might get a visit from the nice men with white lab coats! :lol)

EDIT 6: At a local Jazz club, when it's your turn to play or sing, you sing "Girls and Dads."
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Weather_lord_7,Sep 12 2007 on  07:29 PM
When you see the T-Rex scene on JP,  "SHARPTOOTH!!!"
Aw, man :lol!  I totally dare someone to do that when JP 4 comes out in theatres.  Yes, yell it out in the theatre.  I daaare ya!

When your posse gets in a big quarrel, ya start singing "Bestest Friends."