The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Entire LBT collection for sale

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Some of you may remember The Friendly Sharptooth, once an active member of this forum. He's selling his entire Land Before Time collection now on Ebay. If anyone is interested, feel free to check out this link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Land-Before-Ti...e-/321596017961

Just thought I'd give a shout-out on the Gang of Five considering the biggest fans are probably all on here. :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Wow.  He's got some cool stuff there.  If I wasn't downsizing myself I might consider it.  But honestly I don't need a lot of that stuff as I already have it!  So breaking up the collection might be his best bet for actually selling it.  And the price seems too high to me.  But then again, I don't spend my time pricing collectable LBT stuff so maybe it's priced okay (or maybe it's a steal, I don't know).  I'm just offering a perspective from a regular person here.  I'd be interested in an item or two, but there's no way I'd buy the whole thing.  It's not just the price either.  I just don't NEED all that stuff. :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wow. Micheal has a ton of stuff. Whats up with him? Havent heard from him a long time..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sad that he's selling all that. He may regret it later.  To bad he doesn't come on here anymore.  Even if he he lost interest in LBt he can talk about other stuff.  I do hope he's doing well.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Kor: Here on the gang of five, we're all Land Before Time fans, no matter how much merchandise we may or may not have. :) A person doesn't *have* to own Land Before Time merchandise to be a Land Before Time fan.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^I guess you misunderstood Kor there, Jared. Kor's only concerned about him (TFS) regretting selling his stuff. He could always revive his interest in LBT after all...
The other thing Kor said is that people could still visit from time to time despite their interest in LBT being not as strong as it used to be. There's enough non-LBT stuff to do on here after all and lots of friendships to be kept :yes

Nevertheless, you have a point there, Jared ;) You don't have to possess any merchandise to be a LBT fan. Otherwise I should maybe leave this site for I own NOTHING besides the movies  :smile

Concerning the collection itself: Wow!  :wow
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Huge collection,,seriously.

Not that I would buy it myself,since I don't need that stuff,and it won't ship to Australia..even so the shipping would prob be like $500 dollars..thats  alot of stuff,and postage rates to get something sent to Australia from overseas is insane...hence why I only buy from Australia when shopping online-I'm cheap.

And I don't have $2,558.60 dollars,which how much it would cost in my Australian currency anyway.

Nice collection,all I have really is the dvds and a Littlefoot plushy which I have had for longer then I can even remember..and that I broke the neck off..all the fluff in it was destroyed by me..my bad.

Until know,I didn't know half the stuff in that collection even existed,I do have some LBT PC games somewhere,and I think some PS1 one games.

Again,really nice collection. Just way way way out of my price range,plus I'm one of those who are growing out of the LBT phase too,still love it. Just not as big a fan as I once was..I think it was the sequels that killed it.

I'm watching that sale anyway..curious if someone will buy it.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
^I guess you misunderstood Kor there, Jared. Kor's only concerned about him (TFS) regretting selling his stuff. He could always revive his interest in LBT after all...
The other thing Kor said is that people could still visit from time to time despite their interest in LBT being not as strong as it used to be. There's enough non-LBT stuff to do on here after all and lots of friendships to be kept in.

Nevertheless, you have a point there, Jared. You don't have to possess any merchandise to be a LBT fan. Otherwise I should maybe leave this site for I own NOTHING besides the movies.

No, I was just making a point. :) You don't have to own any LBT merchandise in order to be a fan.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wow! That's a mighty fine collection he's got there and quite a few distinct pieces too. If it weren't for the fact that I don't have $2.2k to part with, I'd say I'm good with my little collection. Just the 13 movies and a couple of plushies. My Littlefoot goes everywhere with me. He's my roommate seeing as I'm now living on my own this year. (Is that weird? Someone might think that's weird... :oops)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Glad the LBT tinfigure I made for Michael are not part of the deal ;)