The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I'm thinking of doing a Fanfiction series on here sometime. I'm a huge fan of Land Before Time fanfiction and/or anything related to it. I even spent time on the fanfic.net website before coming here. I got a new Ipod last month after my old one somewhat crashed frozen (Stuck on error image). So when I got my new Ipod, I spent alot of time in fanfic.net reading Land Before Time fanfiction/stories on there. I originally read on my old Ipod before the crash, but I'm okay right now. I send posts on both my Ipod and Laptop. I found this site yesterday and I read 5 Land Before Time fanfictions which were very interesting to me. I don't remember the titles though. Anyway, I was thinking of a series between "The Real World" and "The Land Before Time World" either set in present time or anytime I choose, maybe 2018, the year the first movie will have it's 30 anniversary. In my own thought, I'm thinking of Human kids going to the Land Before Time World and back home. Either how, I'll think of something someday.