The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

This forum is my Great Valley

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
Since discovering this forum for one of my favorite non-Disney animated films, this website has been like one of my "happy places", a sort of haven to converse with others and enjoy discussions. Simply put, this is one of my places where it's like the Great Valley in the Land Before Time. This website is like my personal "Great Valley."

Here, I can take a break from doing other activities such as walking, drawing, and college work. While I have a very optimistic feeling about the world and its wonders, this forum is sort of a "getaway" from stress and a good choice for a place to go and relax, create fun stuff, and overall a friendly community where it is honorable to be a member of. Bless those who created this forum.

Anyone else? How do they feel about this forum? Is this forum one of their "Great Valley" places?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I do indeed.  I'm sure many others do as well.   Lots of great conversations have happened on here, still are, and will happen in the future.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah this forum is pretty good. I also like the conversations we have and I enjoyed the games we play on here as well.

Fyn16

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Couldn't agree more. Sure we have our disputes now and then, but who doesn't? At the end of the day we're all united under a common interest, one not many people in the outside world share. The sense of community that generates feels great, and it's part of the reason I was drawn back here after a three year hiatus. Frankly, all of you are just that awesome to be around. Not all fandoms stand the test of time, but the fact that this site has been running since I've been in grade school is a testament to its lasting potential. I'm glad to be here, and I'm glad to see that all of you are, too.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Exactly we're like a big family that works out our differences. It's such a great place to come and chat and. And we all have the same likes and stuff witch is nice about this place.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
"If we hold on together.."
 :)littlefoot  x(cera  ^^spike  :sducky  :(petrie

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith