The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Human OC's meet the LBT

Dalekdino · 290 · 45267

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 1 2014 on  08:19 PM
/QUOTE]
I can hear this whole conversation, including Cera in that suspicious voice of her's. And, of course, Petrie shaking and scared.

Yeah I can also picture Petrie making a worried groan after his line.
 I also bet Spike wound fit in a grunt somewhere. Not sure what Chomper would say though.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 1 2014 on  02:58 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 1 2014 on  08:19 PM
/QUOTE]
I can hear this whole conversation, including Cera in that suspicious voice of her's. And, of course, Petrie shaking and scared.

Yeah I can also picture Petrie making a worried groan after his line.
 I also bet Spike wound fit in a grunt somewhere. Not sure what Chomper would say though.
Yeah, I bet Spike would grunt in agreement with Ducky, not sure on Chomper myself.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Maybe he could say that he knows Josh and the others are still near by as he can smell them.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 1 2014 on  04:32 PM
Maybe he could say that he knows Josh and the others are still near by as he can smell them.
Yeah, it DOES sound like something a T-Rex would say. He could probably say he smells that they're afraid, too. Except Meg. T-Rex's DO have a sharp sense of smell.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
In these two pics Josh and Littlefoot are both peeping out from their hiding places.

Josh: Hey Olivia, Tom. One of them is looking at us. It's the little Apatosaurus.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
They both look so cautious, but curious. And Littlefoot is like, "Hey, one's looking at me. He doesn't LOOK dangerous. He kinda looks...scared." This is cute.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
[/QUOTE]
:D   Yeah then Cera thinks they might just be pretending to act scared to trick them.  Then Littlefoot dicides to take a chance and gose out of his hiding place.  While Josh having come over the shock, tells Tom that is a dream come true as their both dino nuts and now they've just met real living ones that talk. Also they can't do much harm only been baby ones and only one is a meat eater. Josh then sees Littlefoot coming out so he gose out from hiding too.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 2 2014 on  02:57 PM
:D   Yeah then Cera thinks they might just be pretending to act scared to trick them.  Then Littlefoot dicides to take a chance and gose out of his hiding place.  While Josh having come over the shock, tells Tom that is a dream come true as their both dino nuts and now they've just met real living ones that talk. Also they can't do much harm only been baby ones and only one is a meat eater. Josh then sees Littlefoot coming out so he gose out from hiding too. [/QUOTE]
That would be a great continuation of the scene. I can definitely see Cera still being suspicious, despite what Littlefoot says. And at this point, I think the humans would figure out the dinos are harmless. And then, the meeting of the two species.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 2 2014 on  10:21 PM
[QUOTE
That would be a great continuation of the scene. I can definitely see Cera still being suspicious, despite what Littlefoot says. And at this point, I think the humans would figure out the dinos are harmless. And then, the meeting of the two species.
Yeah that pretty much what happens next. The leaders of each gang meet first, then the rest come out too.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here Littlefoot has decided to take a risk and come out from hiding and talk to the 4 strange animals they saw, much to Cera's surprise.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I love this. Littlefoot seems to be sure the humans are fine, and Cera looks shocked and surprised at Littlefoot's idea. She isn't even moving from that position.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 3 2014 on  10:32 PM
I love this. Littlefoot seems to be sure the humans are fine, and Cera looks shocked and surprised at Littlefoot's idea. She isn't even moving from that position.
Great. I'm glad I'm getting better at drawing the gang as their dino self's. I can imagine Cera saying " Littlefoot no. It might be a trick!" Or somthing,. As you know soon Cera's gonna eat her words.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 3 2014 on  04:44 PM
Great. I'm glad I'm getting better at drawing the gang as their dino self's. I can imagine Cera saying " Littlefoot no. It might be a trick!" Or somthing,. As you know soon Cera's gonna eat her words.
Yeah, Littlefoot still looks a bit weird, but an Apatasaurus seems like it would be hard to draw. Yeah, it takes a lot to convince Cera. She always seems to get the wrong idea...

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 3 2014 on  11:18 PM
Yeah, Littlefoot still looks a bit weird, but an Apatasaurus seems like it would be hard to draw. Yeah, it takes a lot to convince Cera. She always seems to get the wrong idea...
Yeah Littlefoots head can be really tricky for me.. Be at least I try unlike the TV show were he has a head like a sperm whale. Yeah well as you know Josh gets trough to Cera in a ticklish way. :lol

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 4 2014 on  12:42 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 3 2014 on  11:18 PM
Yeah Littlefoots head can be really tricky for me.. Be at least I try unlike the TV show were he has a head like a sperm whale. Yeah well as you know Josh gets trough to Cera in a ticklish way. :lol
Well, I can imagine Apatasaurus are hard to draw...
Yes, things start out rocky, but they end well, with Cera turning out better than in the movie and TV series.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 4 2014 on  06:49 AM
Well, I can imagine Apatasaurus are hard to draw...
Yes, things start out rocky, but they end well, with Cera turning out better than in the movie and TV series. [/QUOTE]
 Well for me drawing a  non LBT style Apatosaurus isn't that hard..

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Josh is coming out from hiding too after seeing that Littlefoot is coming out too.

Josh: Hey the Apatosaurus is coming out. You wait here I'll talk to him.

Olivia: Oh Josh be careful...

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ah, nice one. Olivia still seems a bit nervous around them, but Josh is determined to see once and for all if the gang's dangerous...which, of course, they're not.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 4 2014 on  11:39 AM
Ah, nice one. Olivia still seems a bit nervous around them, but Josh is determined to see once and for all if the gang's dangerous...which, of course, they're not.
Yeah I can imagine Josh saying " Its OK Olivia, Apatosarus are vegetarian s remember."

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jul 4 2014 on  08:11 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jul 4 2014 on  11:39 AM
Yeah I can imagine Josh saying " Its OK Olivia, Apatosarus are vegetarian s remember."
I can see that. Leave it to the leader to remember the details, and reassure everyone else.