The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Suspension of non-school-related activites

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
The Gang of Five forum has been one of the greatest things I've found and participated in in a while. It's been awesome knowing so many LBT fans like me, and I've enjoyed participating in projects and discusions.

However, I've noticed with some alarm that I've been spending record amounts of time on the Internet, and my test scores are starting to show it. Sadly, I feel I need to suspend all school-related activites for a while to compensate for the time I've lost. I've only been here for about a month, but it was fun. See you.  :cry

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, sorry you have to go for a while.  It's been nice having you here.  Hope you come back soon and remember not to obsess about the internet in the future.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Oh :(
I understand your reasons and I sincerely hope that you can find a way to balance school and free time. I really, really hope that you will still find some time for the GOF. You would certainly be missed.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps in time a schedule can be set up.  Though sticking to the schedule may be hard.  That is just one option.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I hope you'll come back here when you have the chance, who knows? maybe with a very organized schedules and you may come back sooner :DD .
 I hope your scores will raise again and we all hope to see you soon!