The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update: 1-6-2010 - Belated New Year Update

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Happy Belated New Years folks! (Or New Decade as I like to call it)

First let me say that my holidays were awesome! (thanks for asking)
Its bitterly cold here in Tennessee but I'm staying warm with a nice hot cup of cocoa and a blanket or two.

And yes, I'm still without a job or a vehicle, but I am more optimistic than ever before and I vow early this year to get back on my feet :)

I will also be returning to some project work starting back up with project Percy and then the literature on Arkayia. I also plan on maybe starting back up the BC webcomic (maybe...)

I've got a new tool that'll benefit greatly in these projects. An I-Pen! (basically a small cheap digital mouse pen) this will help me with some of the artwork.

Anywho. Let me start this first year's update by asking about your holiday. How was it? What wonderful gifts did you get this year?

Me? It was a decent holiday. I had fun with the family and a few friends (Spent the new year with my mother and three nephews and chatting with my friend Chris Fabo over Skype) I got some nifty new toys including a bike, a new digicam/media player and other things to be named. All of which have been really useful for the start of this year.

I've also made some vows for the new decade that I want to accomplish. Getting in shape, getting my finances in order and getting my life back in order. There is so much else I want to accomplish this year.

Anywho, that be all I have to say about my holiday (for now) . Now how was yours? :)

Thanks for your time!

- Brian Bullock

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy new year to you too, aves! Glad to hear you had some fun with your family and friends this holiday! It's been really good for me too, meeting up with tim, jay, malte and gustav over the holidays was really awesome :D

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Happy new year to you too, Brian. :wave  Good to have you back again.  I sincerely hope 2010 is much better for you than 09 was.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good to hear rfrom you Aves, hopefully you can be on here more frequently..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile