The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discuss: "The Cure"

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Lately I was thinking about the movie "Avatar" and I was wondering: what if humans had a cause worth fighting for? That is, not a "we want make a lot of cash by selling Unobtanioum" cause. Then I thought: what if there was a tree on Pandora, which bears a fruit that can cure all diseases known to human race? What if that tree could grow only on that moon and in order to have more of it's fruit, the humans would have to destroy all other plants to make some room for that tree? In that way, humans would put themselves in conflict with Na'vi, while at the same time they would have a good reason to wage war...

So... What do you think about playing Avatar RP with such premise?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.