The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Information from The Land Before Time (Series)

Guest · 7 · 1107

JBJB1029

I need to know which Land Before Time Movies or Episodes did the children (Main protagonists), got separated from there parents, and I also want to know which Land Before Time Movies or Episodes did the children (Main protagonists), actually get separated from each other?

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
the gang has been separated from their parents lots of times, and they have also been separated from each other from time to time but very rarely
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
pm me if you have some questions............but don't pm me too often ok............
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

JBJB1029

Quote from: metadude1234,Mar 31 2009 on  11:38 PM
pm me if you have some questions............but don't pm me too often ok............
Actually I needed a list <_< ?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Then the list will likely include pretty much all the movies and most, if not all, the episodes, far as I know.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah pretty much you are going to have almost if not every movie because there is always a moment when the gang are not with their parents or the gang is seperated. To ask for a list really isn't too necessary unless you are looking for the TV series episodes specifically, but even then it still is the same.

JBJB1029

How about we add a filter to this discussion, when the kids get seperated from there parents and have to leave the Great Valley to back to their parents, also adding a filter for when the children get separated from each other, by an earthquake?