The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A Parting of the Ways

Nick22 · 691 · 34718

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"you're feisty" The Statue replied sagely. " I've seen much, and I know much. as for betting, I'm not a betting statue. there are those that like to gamble, but I'm not one of them."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Then way say Wager? hmm?" Donna said "Or are you just trying to be funny? cause it not working" Donna then spoke "My name Donna, and would you have a name or shoud I just call you Mr Talktive?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its a figure of speech."The statue said, rolling his stone eyes I'm arnaven the Tall or at least a statue of him. Arnaven was the Head wizard here, many ages ago, and was one of the greatest wizards the school ever produced. which is saying something.. I was created in his honor.. "
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So your saying your some sort of living echo of a legend?" Donna said to the Arnaven Statue

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you wish to put it that way... I wouldn't expect someone of 'modern' persuasion to understand. magic today is considered passe.." Arnaven replied. "Humans are the worst in this regard. many of the ancient ..." he was cut off by another statue. 'Will you shut your yap Arnaven? Magic is never going to be again what it was when we were created.. accept it!" this statue was of a witch , Mirnae the Wise. She turned to Donna. 'He's blathered on like that for centuries. He's always held a high  opinion of himself.. just because the wizard he emulates was one of the very best, dosen't give him grounds to be an insufferable oaf. We are sentinels, we watch over this place and the students and staff in it. Miss eva over there is someone we';ve watched very closely.. she's made me prioud on many an occasion."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I seen impossible things, if this magic goes back a fair bit, I am sure it will live in some way or form, things can't stand still, changes always happen" Donna said then look back at the door "One thing Mr Smith can do is help Eva through, he said 5 weeks and that all it will take. he never say it if it couldn't be done"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Change is the only constant.. yet it is also relative.We are unchanged, for the most part. We were created to last thousands upon thousands of years, with good upkeep.Mirnae replied. "So you you have seen impossible things, and lived? Interesting..." She gave donna a look then turned to Arnaven. "If he doesn't deliver, than you're stuuck here, and you don't want that.. do you.." Mirnae was very perceptive. Her namesame was considered to be a very wise and noble witch, who could read people and their feelings with a high degree of precision. those abilities had been placed in the statue as well..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Donna smiled with arms crossed again "Oh he'll finish and do circles around the both of you. His done so many things that shouldn't be possible yet he makes them possible. So I believe he will do it" Donna said and turns away walking back to get another cup of tea "Talk to you later"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
This reply revealed a lot to mirnae. "Quietly confident. I respect that..' was all she said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So Mr. Smith. how long exactly Have you been teaching? "Mirnae continued. She statue looked at him with a firm gaze...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Alicia stuck her head inside the room. "Hi. I'm sorry for interrupting anything, but I have to ask Eva Something. Come on over here Eva!" Alicia waved her over, in her paw she held two envelopes.. both on which had the word "ball" written on them. there were ticket to twenth Year Ball, and Eva had never gone to one before, due to her adventures with Stripetail..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: