The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Aves's Vacation

Nick22 · 406 · 23188

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We still have to wait for the foxes and that cat' Jack said. Everyone else, climb aboard. We set sail in thirty minutes." He said.  walking towards a rope that tied the Ship down to the shore. He jumped on it and, with the flair of a experienced seaman, shimmied up the rope. "come along Gents, treasure awaits1 Or if you prefer to spend your time here, in this idyllic, but rather boring place,  whatever fills your sails."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You walk up and I'll focus on keeping the body's sense of balance enhanced.  Tah said to Dan who nodded.

Tah focused on enhancing Dan's sense of balance better then it usually was and Dan walked over to the rope and held out his arms with his hands open and started to walk up the rope.  He looked down to be sure he was placing his feet center on the rope.  With his hands open some may be able to see the jewel looking thing that was on the palm of his glove on his left hand from the hand device he was wearing, though it was turned off.  With his hands outstretched and Tah keeping his balance enhanced he had less trouble then usual, though he did have to pause now and then and swayed a bit as he walked up the rope.  

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Eddie quickly ascended the rope. The symbiote allowed to scale the sides of buildings, so the rope was no challenge at all.

He climbed onto the ship's deck and glanced around. "Now what, Captian?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Go pick out your bunkl- thats your bed for landdwellers" Jack replied. "Or you can start hauling up the anchor.. makes no difference to me.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sho looked at the others before he tried to get on the ship, "You need some help or can you get on yourself?" He asked.

(ooc: "I assume some are not on the ship yet, like Aves's character? )

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Eddie headed to find a bunk. He saw no point in hauling up the anchor until the fox had returned. He glanced around to make sure he was alone and then his jacket and sunglass melted into a black liquid. The "jacket" reformed into a short sleeved shirt, while the "glasses" just merged with the rest of the suit and disappeared.

"That's better," Eddie said aloud. Perhaps later he would adapt attire more fitting for a pirate, but not right now. The others would surely find such a quick wardrobe change suspicious.

(ooc: Jack of Knives isn't on the ship either.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(No, not all of them are on.. but hopefully they will soon.)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I wonder how long we should wait till we continue, either assuming they did not want to go, or assume they are on the ship.)  

Sho shrugged and went to the rope.  Looking it over he thought he did not have the balance to walk up the rope so he hung on to it by hand and went up the rope.  Once he was near the ship he stopped and started to swing back and forth till he had enough momentum and launched himself into the air, with a flip and landed on the ship.  His legs bending only slightly as he landed.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jack of Knives looked at the ship for a moment, then flipped into the air, landing high on the rigging, then scurrying down it like some sort of mutant insect. Once on the deck, he stood on his feet again, then began to inspect the ship.

"This is...Black Pearrrrlll?  Why is it so...familiar to usss?"

He asked, twisting his torso around to examine the ship...

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Perhaps you have been on a similiar ship before?" Eddie asked, stepping back out from below. He glanced around the deck, feeling a little daunted. He wondered for a moment if any of their group knew how to crew a ship.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
ooc: Okay, guys. I'm going to try and come back. I just request y'all try to slow it down some so I can keep up. I have a busy life off the internet, ya know =P

Aves was being rushed by his vixen girlfriend to hurry and load up their luggage. He grumbled and muttered rebeliously as he did so.

"I'd rather stay on land here at this beach resort than go out to sea on some rickety old wooden ship!" he grumbled just loud enough for Mause to hear him

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
( Thats alright Aves. We know you're busy"
_
Stop being such a poke Aves. I'll make it worth your while once we gets aboard" Mause said softly. She hoped she wouldn't to regret those words..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Aves was soon pulling the luggage by the handle dragging the heavy burden behind him like a mouse pulling a large block of cheese.

"A little help would be great." he said with a pant

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Honestly.. how does your co-owner Nick put up with you? You're worse than a Dibbun" Mause said shortly as he helped carryu the large suitcase onboard. The boat looked like it was seen better days, and the captain was walkingf around, like he had had a few too many goes at the glass.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A loud creaking could be heard overhead and then the ceiling above them crashed in. A large scaley creature fell in front of them. He rolled onto his four feet and glanced around, his eyes wide.

"Wow," the aqua green dragon commented, spreading his wings. "I only slept through the night and the roof is already cracking. You'd think they could make these things a little studier."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It woukld help if you weren't carrying at that weight round. I do hope the hotel doesn't charge us for the roof damage." Mause said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Weight?" he repeated sounding offended. "I don't weigh that much at all, ma'am. It's obviously the fault of their secondrate carpentry."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sir, this is a four star hotel. they don't do anything half-ass. especially the roof. " Mause replied. "Whatever the reason, your weight was enough to cause the roof to cave in. You'll just have to come with us. What's you're name anyway?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"My name is Drake," the dragon replied, glancing up at the hole he had made in the ceiling. He shook the dust from the crash off his scales. "Who are you and where are you going?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm Mause" Mause Said. "Where we're going. We don't exactly know. A treasure hunt of some sort. Complete with map, and zany pirate captain." She grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: