The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

101 Dalmatians the Series roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"The superhero movie sounds good to me let's go man" Tuck said.

"Well , gee thanks guys. You guys are the best" Calico said with a smile.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ok, but since you're being nice enough to let me choose then I'll pay for snacks" Matt said.

"Don't mention it Calico" Pitch smiled, "hey maybe we should show you around the farm, I don't think even Clover's seen all of it yet" he said.

"Well that's 'cause there's a lot of farm to see" Lucky commented.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well then I'm paying for the tickets. I won't take no for an answer."Tuck said.

"Yeah, and I could show you where Nanny hides the most delicious food" Rolly said licking his lips.

"Nanny lives with us she's really nice. " Cadpig said.

"You guys think we shoul;d warn Calico about Cruella. Remember what almost happened to Tibbs"? Ace said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ok, then I won't try to say no" Matt said.

"Rolly knows where all the food's kept around here" Pitch added. Clover giggled.

"Oh, that's right!" Lucky said, "Cruella lives just up on the top of the hill in Deville Manor" he told Calico, "and she tried to make coats out of all of us, but with Tibbs she gave into the animal rights pressures and was just gonna shave him, still keep away from her and her weasel Scorch" Lucky said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Skinned? But, I don't wanna be skinned"Calico cried fearfully and hid behind Gunner.

"Don't worry Calico we're all family here and we're not gonna let Cruella skin you right guys?" Gunner said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Absolutely not! She's not getting near ya as long as we can help it!" Lucky said.

"Yeah" Pitch went around and pat Calico on the back, "Don't worry Calico, you're safe with us".

"Not to mention the Cornel and I have this farm pretty regularly patrolled" Tibs told the kitten.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cadpig hugged Calico gently. "Don't worry Calico if we have anything to say about Cruella won't touch one hair on your head. And besides our owners wouldn't stand for it. Our owners are 2 of the nicest pet owners ever and they would never dream of letting Cruella skin her. And if she even comes close we'll you rescue you just like we rescued Tibbs" Cadpig said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, and we were pros at that" Lucky said, "you'll be fine".

~~~~

As Matt and Tuck walked towards the movie theatre, Cruell had finally given up waiting for Jasper and Horace's nephew to come back, "Just inform me when the kid gets in to check in with you again" she said, "I'll get all the info then!".

"Yes ma'am" Horace saluted.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"And not only that We don't even have to go through Cruella's yard. She isn't the type of person you should pay a visit too though"Cadpig said

"So, Matt tell me a little bit more about you. Where you from"Tuck asked.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah" Pitch agreed, "you want to avoid her at all costs!".

"Well" Matt said, "that sort of keeps changing. I've been shuffled around from relative to relative a whole lot since my parents aren't around anymore. First I stayed with my grandmother on my mom's side, then my grandfather on my dad's side, then with Uncle Horace and Jasper a bit before back to my grandmother and then back to here with Uncle Horace and Jasper. I'm kinda hoping, now that I met you, I'll get to stay around here again" Matt was pretty upbeat for telling such a story.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,May 6 2010 on  06:53 PM
"Yeah" Pitch agreed, "you want to avoid her at all costs!".

"Well" Matt said, "that sort of keeps changing. I've been shuffled around from relative to relative a whole lot since my parents aren't around anymore. First I stayed with my grandmother on my mom's side, then my grandfather on my dad's side, then with Uncle Horace and Jasper a bit before back to my grandmother and then back to here with Uncle Horace and Jasper. I'm kinda hoping, now that I met you, I'll get to stay around here again" Matt was pretty upbeat for telling such a story.
"Wow"Tuck said feeling really bad for Matt. Nobody should have had to go through all that especially someone as nice as Matt. Tuck pats Matt on the shoulder. "I'm sorry to hear that too. I hope you get to stay around here for a while too" Tuck said.

Calico smiled. These Dalmatian pups were, really, really, nice.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Matt smiled, "Thanks, and yeah, hopefully I'll get to just stay put here". As they approached the movie theatre Matt glanced to the poster advertising the movie, "I hope this is good, since I picked it and all" he said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm sure it's great a little later I gotta get your Face book so I can friend you. You do have Face book right?"Tuck asked.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yep, sure do" Matt said, "though Uncle Horace and Jasper don't let me put along leading back to them on it, they said something about too many people finding them being bad or something" the boy shrugged, unaware of just how many crimes his uncles were collectively guilty of through Cruella's help.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, wow. I don't know what you just said but...........wow." Tuck said not really having a clue what Matt meant.

Calico smiled. "So what do you guys do for fun around this joint?" He asked.