The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ian Hawke was on the street holding up a small can. "Change? Change sir?" Ian said as a man walked by and the man dropped a quarter into his can. Ian Hawke had lost everything. His house, his money, everything and it was all because of those evil Chipmunks that he worked his butt off for to get famous.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
On the same street walked a chipmunk who was more or less looking for something to do....or looking for someone when she heard Ian's voice "Can that really be him?" she asked herself running ahead and stopping a few meters away "It is him, Ian Hawke!" and that was when she decided to approach him.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"No, no, no, not them. Why do they decide to taunt me" Ian muttered to himself as he saw the Chipmunk approach him. "And just what do you want"? Ian said as he saw the girl chipmunk.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You're Ian Hawke, I know you, you helped both The Chipmunks and The Chipettes become famous....I read about that....and I was wondering if you could perhaps do the same with me, although, it is only me as well" the chimpunk known as Crystal thought for a second before she begun to sing Rhianna's song 'Shut Up and Drive' for Ian.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Please no not this" Ian said to himself seeing as how he had his shot twice and blew it when both groups turned their backs on him. "I'm not really looking for more singing Chipmunks at this moment so..........................." But just then he heard Crystal sing. His smile got wider and wider as she sung.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After she had sung, she stood there with a smile on her face, waiting for Ian's answer on it.  I mean, this time, it was only her, no one else to really get in her way, but of course, Crystal didn't know that.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This was very different. Since this was just Crystal all he had to do was keep him far away from the Chipmunks and Chippette's as much as possible so they didn't give her any ideas.

"Crystal I just gotta say that you have found yourself a agent. All we need to do is hammer out some details and fill out some papers and you've got yourself an agent. I see big things for you Crystal. Just think your name in big bright lights" Ian said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Crystal let off a little squeel, happy that she was now on her way to stardom again "What kind of details need hammering out?" she asked Ian rather curiously "And....where's your office?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh, just legal work. DOn't even worry about it. It's just legal buisness we can work that out later.

"My office?" Ian said trying to think of an excuse. He had his office taken away when he lost his job twice. "Uhhhhh, yeah about that follow me" Ian said trying to think of a way to cover up why he didn't have an office anymore.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Crystal followed Ian to where his office was situated as she of course, had no idea that he had lost his job, and twice for that matter as she just ignored the fact that he was begging on the street.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Paris! You rude little rodent, my name is not...".

"Oh it's a common misake" Samantha tried to sooth the situation. She smiled at Alvin, "Yes, you tell me evertime I do visit with something" she told him, "and no worries Theodore I have something for you and Simon as well".

"Well...as Dave always says, it's not the presents we should be glad of..." Simon tired to hide his excitement himself in that the chemisty set Samantha brought last time was pretty neat.

London scoffed, "papmpered rodets..." she muttered before moving over to sit on the couch.

"But first things first" Samantha said, "due to certain accidents..." she glanced the chipmunks and more so Alvin's direction with a smile but didn't accuse anyone, "my dear older brother's been cast ridden, so I'm here to help".

Dave sighed, "Now Samantha, I told you when you called, we'd love to have you over but I don't need...".

"Ah, ah, I'll be handling a lot of the things around her while you just get better" Samantha helped Dave over to a chair. With a sigh of knowing he had no choice, Dave sat.

Samantha then dug into her bag and came out with three wrapped presents in red, blue and green, making it fairly easy which was whose. "By the way..." she rummaged in the bag again, "I feel like I'm behind on news, didn't you take in three more?" she asked Dave.

"The Chippettes" Dave sighed, "yeah, they got a ride to the mall or something for the moment".

"Ah, I thought so" Samantha pulled out pink, purple and a lighter green wrapped presents, "So I planned ahead".

"Yeah, but getting me mineral water was too much trouble" London scoffed. Samantha frowned, "I got you the best bottled water they had!".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ian: Just wait right here, Crystal.

He quickly hurries into a phone booth.

And puts in a quarter from his can.

Ian: Hey, Brian I need you to do me a favor. We go way back and I have got something that will blow the socks off everyone. I need your office just for a while. Just until I can get back on my feet. And with this I'll be back on my feet in no time' Ian quickly said to the phone.

Ian walked out of the phone booth and walked over to Jett Records and up to Brian's office. "Here is my office Crystal. It isn't much but just you wait I am going to make you so famous by a week people won't even know who Alvin and the Chipmunks and the Chippette's are." Ian said.

"Oh yeah we're pampered you're the one wearing designer booties and wanting to only drink Mineral water. Alvin grumbled to himself as London called them spoiled.

Alvin smiled as Samantha  said she'd be staying. "Thanks Aunt Samantha" Alvin said quickly giving her a kiss on the cheek and shaking his present wondering what it was.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But, people do know who they are" Crystal said with a raised paw.

Theodore looked at his present, a DVD of Meerkat Mannor "Thanks Aunt Samantha!" he told her with excitement.

(OOC: well, I would imagine that's something he would like, since he watches the show on the movies XD)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ian just grumbles to himself. "Yes, but when I'm through with you they'll be old news you are the future Crystal." Ian said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So, um, what's first? How do I get myself known to people?" Crystal asked Ian rather curiously, as she wasn't entirely sure on how the music industry worked properly.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Now, Crystal you don't need to worry about that. I am your agent. It is the Agent's job to get you known to the public. You just sing and look adorable and leave everything else to me." Ian said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, okay, but where do we start?" Crystal asked back, as she was curious on what she needed to do first to start to get known.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jan 10 2010 on  04:56 PM
"Well, okay, but where do we start?" Crystal asked back, as she was curious on what she needed to do first to start to get known.
Ian smiled " First to get your name out there we need to get you on the internet. And that Chrystal was why Youtube was made. Once they hear your voice people will never forget your name."Ian said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ooo, that sounds like a good idea, yeah" Crystal looked to Ian "So, should I start singing then?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'll point to you when you should start singing. " Ian  said pulling out a small portable Digital camcorder and puts it up on a Tripod and quickly hit record.  Ian pointed to Crystal