The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alvin and the Chipmunks Roleplay?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The song that Crystal had chosen to sing was 'I Kissed a Girl' by Katy Perry and begun to sing it.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ian got into the shot.

Ian: I'm Ian Hawke and if you like what you see please call 555-1508.

Ian stops recording and uploads it on Youtube.  "Crystal you are gonna make me a star." He said more to himself.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So, how long does it take?" Crystal asked, not really knowing how long it would really take herself, that, and she was a little impatient as well.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Patience my future star. Should only take a few days" Ian said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, okay then, what do we do in the meantime?" Crystal asked back, although it would be best to get her some clothes at least.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"In the meantime we need to get you what every pop star needs. Rockin jewelry and a rockin wardrobe. "Ian said

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I probabally do need some sort of clothing" replied Crystal with a smile.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well at least I get my fame of rights, not...performances" London shot back.

"Now London, be nice" Samantha said.

Simon's present was a computer based encyclopedia, "Wow, thanks Aunt Samantha" he said.

Samantha smiled, "You're welcome boys; so if I can breach a bad subject, how's school been going? I heard you guys were enrolled finally".

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, other than those eagles, I like it, it's fun" Theodore replied as he put the DVD down for now.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, and that one kid Ryan we sure taught him a lesson though."Alvin said. He opened up his present."Wow cool a personalzed sports Jersey he said as he held up a sports Jersey with his name on the back."Thanks Aunt Samantha you're the best" Alvin said. Alvin was gonna shoot something nasty back at London but just decided to ignore her. "Scoot over Theodore." Alvin said jumping on to a chair and watching Meerkat Manor with him.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Soon enough, Crystal was in some clothes, a skirt, shirt and a jacket as she looked at the computer screen to see how her video was coming along "50,000 rating on 5 stars? Over 500,000 view? Wow" she was indeed, rather impressed with it already.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Didn't I tell you were gonna be a star? Welcome to stardom my little money maker."Ian said as he walked up beside Crystal.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So, what's my first, um....act so to speak?" Crystal asked Ian rather curiously again "Or do I have to wait a bit longer?"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Act? OHHHHHHHH You must mean your first "Gig". Well don't you worry about that. Cause guess who's headlining for Hannah Montana at the Staples Center tomorrow. Crystal that's who" Ian said giving her a dazzling pink outfit wit the name "Crystal" in jewels and rhimestones.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(hehe, you just had to say Hannah Montana lol, not that I have anything against her or anything, just seeing it being said was just funny XD)

Crystal looked at the pink dress in awe "For me?" she asked as she seemed to hug it before heading off to get changed into it.
Moments later, she returned wearing the pink dress as she thought for a second "I wonder what song I should sing for her then, maybe a Miley Cyrus song...since they are more or less the same person" she spoke up, knowing that much at least.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
As Dave rolled his eyes, Samantha smiled, "Well that sounds fine Alvin, though I'm gonna go on the same page as Dave and say fighting doesn't sound like a good thing, anyway I'll head on into the kitchen and see what I can't get made up for you boys" she said.

"I'll take fresh cut filet, thanks" London called. Now Samantha rolled her eyes as she went into the kitchen.

London huffed, "something tells me she won't do it, I say there Danny, may I use your computer, dignified animals such as us heiress' ask".

Dave realized she meant him, "Um, sure" he said.

"Thankyou ever so much" London leapt down, "I have blogs to check and see who's embarrassing themselves on Youtube".

~~~~

(Gonna change things a bit and say London's from an important line of dogs of rich owners and such and Samantha's taking care of her after unexpectedly losing said owners, also this newly introduced guy might be an OC of mine too...)

Meanwhile, in an office most definitely his, another talent agent of more so animals and acting, Bert Strictor, sighed and rubbed his forehead, "Look, I don't care what the little rat's owners said before, they aren't around, and a dog walker is the only thing standing in our way!" he said into the phone.

"Well find where she went and tell her whatever it takes to get that mutt, we'll pay it. This Miss..." he looked at his paper, "...London, Heiress of West Street, is the final piece needed!".

A secretary peeked her head in, "They're ready".

"Oh" Bert jumped up, "look call me when you have results" he finished into the phone before straightening his tie and leave the office.

A short time later he stood before a camera crew himself on a talk show. "Yes, well given all the hype over talking animals, I figured this new show had a good shot. You see, singing...chipmunks and chippettes" he seemed to smile condescendingly, "are all fine and good, but it's kid's stuff compared to the potential a sitcom posses. Why, when I'm done, dogs will be the next big animal act!".

"and what else can you tell us about this new show, Mr. Strictor?" the talk show host asked.

"Um, well we're still working on casting...issues, but will let you know" Bert smiled.

(Just figured we could panic Ian and the chipmunks a bit with a challenge, when they find out)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jan 12 2010 on  07:27 PM
As Dave rolled his eyes, Samantha smiled, "Well that sounds fine Alvin, though I'm gonna go on the same page as Dave and say fighting doesn't sound like a good thing, anyway I'll head on into the kitchen and see what I can't get made up for you boys" she said.

"I'll take fresh cut filet, thanks" London called. Now Samantha rolled her eyes as she went into the kitchen.

London huffed, "something tells me she won't do it, I say there Danny, may I use your computer, dignified animals such as us heiress' ask".

Dave realized she meant him, "Um, sure" he said.

"Thankyou ever so much" London leapt down, "I have blogs to check and see who's embarrassing themselves on Youtube".

~~~~

(Gonna change things a bit and say London's from an important line of dogs of rich owners and such and Samantha's taking care of her after unexpectedly losing said owners, also this newly introduced guy might be an OC of mine too...)

Meanwhile, in an office most definitely his, another talent agent of more so animals and acting, Bert Strictor, sighed and rubbed his forehead, "Look, I don't care what the little rat's owners said before, they aren't around, and a dog walker is the only thing standing in our way!" he said into the phone.

"Well find where she went and tell her whatever it takes to get that mutt, we'll pay it. This Miss..." he looked at his paper, "...London, Heiress of West Street, is the final piece needed!".

A secretary peeked her head in, "They're ready".

"Oh" Bert jumped up, "look call me when you have results" he finished into the phone before straightening his tie and leave the office.

A short time later he stood before a camera crew himself on a talk show. "Yes, well given all the hype over talking animals, I figured this new show had a good shot. You see, singing...chipmunks and chippettes" he seemed to smile condescendingly, "are all fine and good, but it's kid's stuff compared to the potential a sitcom posses. Why, when I'm done, dogs will be the next big animal act!".

"and what else can you tell us about this new show, Mr. Strictor?" the talk show host asked.

"Um, well we're still working on casting...issues, but will let you know" Bert smiled.

(Just figured we could panic Ian and the chipmunks a bit with a challenge, when they find out)
"I could have fought them don't worry I'm tough. I could have beaten Ryan and those goons with one paw tied behind my back.But, I actually listened to Simon this time. And we didn't harm a hair on their heads. All though we did teach them a lesson that they will never forget." Alvin said.

Alvin smiled when she said she was gonna make them dinner. "Ya know Theodore maybe staying here with the Horrible Heiress won't be so bad."

"I hope she finds something horrible about her in those stupid blogs." Alvin said to himself.

"Oh, don't worry this is all for you Crystal. And this is just the beginning. When I'm through with you, you will have more dazzling outfits and more money then you can count." Ian said.

Meanwhile at the same school Zoe was attending there was a small chipmunk with a Yankees hat on. He scurried up a stool so he could reach his locker hopped inside and then quickly jumped out locking the door behind him. But, then he saw her.

"Zoe? From the TV station? Oh, my god I am such a huge fan of yours I watch your show like all the time. I never miss an episode. My name's Clayton but everyone calls me Clay. May I please have your autograph"? Clay said nervously handing her a piece of blank paper and he dug into his pocket for a sharpie.

"So what brings you to this school. Nothing of interests really takes place here." Clay said not realizing that she wasn't shooting a news Presentation here. "Where's your crew like the sound men and the camcorders and such"? Clay asked.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Actually, her name was Amber, but don't worry, it's all good ;) )

"Yeah, I think you're right" replied Theodore as he glanced over at the TV.  The news was on at the moment, and one segment it was going on was about the new YouTube sensation, Crystal, who some have reported to be better than The Chipmunks and The Chipettes.

(Just thought that Crystal could be some competition for them you know XD)

Amber had not had a good time at school so far, PE being her worst subject, and now, a fan of her show didn't really brighten things up as she looked over at Clayton with a sligh groan "Sure, I suppose so" she told him as she gave him an autograph.

"My producer said it was best for me to come here....simple as that really" Amber then told Clayton.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alvin was busy eating some cheeseballs when he heard the part about Crystal. "Wait a sec theodore turn it up . " Alvin said hopping back up on to the sofa. to watch this Crystal. "She isn't so good" Alvin said with a slight scoff even though she was amazing.

Clay smiled at the autograph. "One last thing" Clay pulls out a Digital Camera from his jacket and takes a few pictures with Amber.

Clay really didn't understand but he didn't care. "A star in my class. I'm gonna have a star in the same class as me.

(I'm gonna add in a dog for one of Bert's casting.)

Meanwhile a French Poodle  by the name of Francois. Was walking the Hollywood streets. He had heard this was the best place to find a career and make a name for himself. "Now, where do I start first" Francois said more to himself.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I don't know Alvin, she seems to be gaining favourites with everyone on the internet" Theodore told Alvin rather worringly as he turned it up, having the YouTube clip playing at that point.

"Um, uh....good luck with that?" Amber asked back as she wasn't really sure on how to deal with fans herself, giving off a quck smile to Clayton before heading off to her next class, which was Science.