The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bioshock: Shattered Glory

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Mora noticed the grenade and quickly moved out of the blast radius. As the grenade went off, she looked over and could see the first rocket heading her way. She immediately used her Telekinesis plasmid and threw the rocket back at Vincent. And once she realized there was a splicer nearby, she had a choice to make....kill the splicer and take his ADAM, or kill the lowly human.

Jordan taking the opportunity to escape did just that and ran out of the diner and could see the splicer sitting in plain sight. Obviously this splicer had a death wish...but he knew together they might...might have a chance at beating this Big Sister. Jordan turned to Vincent and asked, "Care for a double team?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent moved behind the pillar as the rocket struck the pillar when Jordan came over to him.  He put a revolver to Jordan's chin as he heard Jordan spoke.  He was silent at first before pulling Jordan behind the pillar for cover, slamming him against it as well "Very well then, we're a team for now....besides, you could come in handy, what, with what you had done with those turrets and all....what else can you do?" he asked the kid.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jordan was rather cautious as Vincent put the gun to his chin, although he'd also just saved him from a wayward missile so, aside from the gun he figured working with the splicer might produce some form of compainonship, but with his paranoid fear of death, he would always be on his guard. Jordan then smiled weakly at Vincent as he pushed him away and said, "How's this?!"

Mora could still see where the two humans had taken cover and behind her mask she was smiling, of course that was before she noticed the human from before, come out from his hiding spot and flick his finger, once more lighting her armor on fire. She screeched in rage and jumped down to the ground to take both of these humans out at once.

Jordan then switched his plasmids and fired a shot of lightning at the Big Sister and gave a nervous laugh as he spoke to Vincent. "If you've got any more ammo now might be the time to use it!"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent just smirked back to Jordan, switching to his ice plasmid as he pulled out his shotgun, stepping out into view, using up all of his EVE to freeze up Mora and begun to blast away at her with his shotgun, firing shot after shot at her before tossing his last grenade at her.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jordan was rather impressed by Vincent's apparent skill with his weapons. But the color from his face drained as he saw a very pissed off Big Daddy walk through a door, his helmet 'eyes' glowing a murderous red. "Uh buddy....we've now got a Big Daddy issue here!" he cried as he pulled Vincent behind the pillar to look at Metadude.

Mora's red glare from her helmet 'eye' shown through the ice covering her body. She quickly began to crack and splinter the ice knowing it would only hold for a moment longer. It was then that she noticed Metadude....and she smiled even wider.
She then shattered the ice around her, and clutched her stomach in pain from the shotgun shells.

Jordan then noticed the one thing that could save them. A camera. He quickly fired a remote hacker at the machine and overrode the commands and switched it to work for them. "That should buy us some time." he commented with a smile.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Metadude saw that a large fight was happening and that the big sister was in trouble, Metadude let go of his rage for the big sister and instead was going to use his rage on the splicer and the human. Metadude charged at vincent and jordan spinning his drill and lunging at Vincent. Metadude missed  and he slipped on a shard of ice (lol)
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent turned to see the Big Daddy charging and pulled Jordan out of harms way more or less to see the Big Daddy slip "We need to get going now, I've run low on ammo, no grenades, no rockets, very few shotgun shells and not that many pistol ammo"

He glanced to the Big Daddy and the Big Sister, then back to Jordan before he turned and started to take off, hoping that, for now, Jordan would also follow suit.  He had no reason to kill Jordan at the moment and would instead, help him out for the time being.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Once metadude got back up and saw the human and splicer get away he used his flamethrower plasmid to heat up the way they ran so that it would be way to hot for them if they decided to come back the same way. Metadude had calmed down and his helmet eyes were glowing a calm blue, metadude was not angry at all and then he noticed the big sister, Metadude walked over to her.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mora considered going after Jordan and vincent but only for a moment as she watched Metadude use his Incinerate! plasmid to superheat the hallway they rand down to escape. She calmed down and her helmet eye changed to yellow as she stepped up to Metadude and nodded her head in a thank you fashion.

Jordan thought about how Vincent had just saved his life. He sighed as he continued to run and replied, "Thanks. I wasn't sure we'd make it out of that fight with the Big Daddy coming right at us." He then thought about something. "You do have a place to lay low around here right?" he asked hoping to at least get a chance to rest.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent gave a nod back to Jordan as they were soon out of harm's way, slowing down to a walk "We can head back to my shop for the time being, I need to restock on ammo" he spoke as they walked onwards "So, for now, you can rest there while we also figure out the next move"

Usually Vincent wasn't this nice to anyone, but something about this kid was different, not giving Vincent the urge to kill the kid, but was instead, being nice to him.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jordan smiled at the offer to rest and stock up. He slowed down to a walk, and as they turned a corner he spied a discarded Plasmid. He picked it up, unsure of what it was, or what it could do. He then held it up to Vincent and asked, "I found a Plasmid....but I don't know which one it is. Should I just inject myself and find out?" He indeed wanted a new plasmid, but he'd seen what happened when the side effects went unchecked, and Jordan did not want that to happen, but still....it was so enticing.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Metadude turned away and began making his way back to Jacks house that way he could take Zoey back to their apartment where she could get some rest, Metadude thought  that he should take a rest also since he's been awake for ages. Once metadude got back to the apartment he got zoey and jack waved good bye and metadude and zoey went up to the upper levels of rapture where the normal people lived. Metadude also had a job up on the upper levels, he was somewhat of a security icon. No one would be dumb enough to mess with him.

(don't know if my post makes sense, i'm really really tired)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mora having nothing better to do now, followed Metadude to the upper levels of the city having only traversed there once or twice. She looked around finding all of Rapture intruging as to how so many insane splicers had survived whereas the managed to keep out of their way. It made her eager to find and kill the remaining splicers that she could find.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent took the plasmid and examind it closely, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a needle.  He injected it into the plasmid before grabbing Jordan by the arm "Will this answer your question?" was all he asked as he jabbed Jordan in the arm, injecting the plasmid into the kid.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jordans eyes widened as he felt Vincent push the needle and the plasmid into his arm. He was about to protest, but stopped cold as he felt the effects of the plasmid starting. His left arm felt like there were ants crawling under his skin as it turned black and began to crack open. The creepy cralwy feeling was actually hornets...dozens of hornets inside his arm. He then realized with a jolt of pain that this was the Inset Swarm Plasmid.

He then slowly stood up, after the change had occured and looked at Vincent for a moment before saying "Don't do that again." Jordan then turned and unleashed a swarm of hornets at nearby vending machine. "Cool." was the only word he uttered as he turned around and said, "Okay Vincent, we can keep going now."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Vincent only let off a small chuckle when Jordan told him not to do that again as he started to walk off again "Oh, don't you worry, I wont be doing that again, two plasmids is enough as it is" he told Jordan as he kept his revolver out, the only gun that had the most amount of ammo in it at the moment.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Jordan thought for a moment and then replied to Vincent. "Actually that makes three for me. The Insect Swarm, Incinerate! and Electro Bolt. I am kind of concerned about going wacko crazy like those other splicers though...so no  more Plasmids for me."

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Metadude noticed Mora following him and he turned around. He stared at Mora for a few seconds then he turned back around and continued walking. Some of the humans that hadn't seen a big daddy or a big sister were amazed at the sight. Off in the distance metadude could hear some parents talking to there child. "come on mum...i want to go and see the big daddy..." the childs face fell. "i know that you want to see one but all the are...they are...just monsters". The little kid felt sad, Metadude walked over and gave the child a gentle pat on the shoulder and he waved a little. The little kids eyes lit up with joy "your SOOOooOOO big! cool!". "get away from my son!" yelled the angry mother. Metadude backed up a littlebit and the eyes on his helmet glowed a confused green. He moved his left hand in front of him motioning that he didn't want any trouble.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile