The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A sudden change of species

Ducky123 · 289 · 40432

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera didn't like her friends leaving but there was nothing she could possibly do about it anyway so she decided to head home before being called.

"Seeya tomorrow!" she called and walked off. It's been a funny day so she shouldn't complain...
Inactive, probably forever.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Galli and Mimus had been wandering through the Mysterious Beyond all day, towards the Great Valley where their presence was needed to make the prophecy come true. It was already night when they finally stood at the entrance.

"A beatiful sight, isn't it, Mimus?" Galli said dreamily. "Sometimes I wish I could stay here..." THe female Rainbowface took a look at the cloudless sky. She didn't notice more hints at what they were supposed to do the next day. "See any further messages in the stars, dear?" she asked her partner. "I don't..."

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mimus smiled as he looked up at the twinkling stars. "Well... perhaps..." he said, taking note of a few things. "But until they get stronger, I'll count them as maybes." he stated. "Hmmm... tomorrow is going to be a very auspicious day for the young ones... I only hope they're ready. I'd be more than happy to offer them consolation in order to help them deal with what I'm sure will be their initial shock." he chuckled, looking over at his partner now.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Galli gave Mimus a stern look. "You know that isn't allowed," she said and sighed. "The children will do fine...eventually. Don't worry about them."

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mimus gave her an apologetic look now. "Oh... yes... of course, I know, I know." he nodded here. "I just can't help myself sometimes! They're so young and innocent and we're right there... but yes, dear. I know it's not allowed." he said, nodding once more and hanging his head as he gave her a "can you forgive me?" look.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I know, I know..." she said knowingly. "I suppose we should enter the Valley and get some much needed rest." The yawn that followed Galli's suggestion affirmed the need to rest.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mimus yawned as well, and held his hand out. "Yes of course. After you." he offered, giving her a tired smile.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The two rainbowfaces didn't need long to find a resting place that suited them well. They soon fell into a pieceful slumber.

In the next morning, Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Ruby and Chomper met at their usual meeting place to discuss what to do on a beautiful day like this day.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Petrie flapped down, landing lightly on Cera's crest. "Hi guys," he yawned. Bending over, he looked Cera in the eye and grinned. "How's your head? Petrie knows running into a tree must hurt for a long time..."

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera gave a mighty snort. "Maybe if a Flyer bumps against a tree... A Threehorn would never feel any pain from something that silly..." The orange Threehorn ten turned to Littlefoot. "What d'ya fancy playing today?"

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike listened to the banter of his friends with some amusement.  Cera was putting on a brave face, despite being humiliated the previous evening in her misadventure with the tree.  He stifled the laugh that wanted to leap forth, however, as he didn't want to be on the receiving end of an agitated threehorn.

Observing that the others would probably agree on a game soon, he decided to have a quick meal while he still could.  He had overslept that morning and when Ducky had woken him up there was little time to have breakfast before their usual late morning games.  Nonetheless, he kept his misgivings to himself.  He had no one else to blame for sleeping in besides himself.

Turning and looking at a nearby bush, he took a large bite.  I will have to make this quick.  Hopefully they have an argument or something and that gives me some time to eat!  Reflecting that this was the only time in his life that he wished the gang to actually begin bickering about something, he emitted an amused snort.  

As he ate, he continued to listen to the antics of the gang, which were not interrupted in any way by his mid-morning meal.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Hmmm" Littlefoot said in thought "We could play Sharptooth Attack" he  suggested "Or maybe Lone Dinosaur" he smiled,'lone dinosaur' was one of his favorites.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I'd have to be the bad guy in both of those games, wouldn't I?" Chomper spoke up, with a very strange expression. Half of him was sad about this, but the other half of him was excited, for some reason.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, you'd be the second best choice, Chomper," Cera chuckled smugly. "A Threehorn is just the perfect choice!"

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"I'm sorry, Cera" Chomper began, "...but you don't make a very good sharptooth!"

He then sighed. "Though, why are sharpteeth always the bad guys? Can't they be the good guys, for once?"
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spike was continuing to much on his mid-morning meal when he heard Chomper's remark.  Sharpteeth as the good guys?  Ha! The spiketail thought to himself.  Despite his open and accepting personality, Spike could not accept such a possibility.  It was hard for the herbivore to view anything that wanted to eat him as a "good guy".  

Nonetheless, he continued to listen to the gang's discussion.  It was true that such long-winded discussions normally bored him, but today it was allowing him to enjoy his meal.  

He was also curious to see how Cera would react to being told she wasn't good as something.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
"Sharpteeth? Good guys?" Petrie's eyes widened in confusion. "But sharpteeth scaaary! Scary can't be good." His small frame gave a shiver. "Except for you, Chomper, you not so bad."

Petrie rapped on Cera's head. "Chomper right, you not good sharptooth. Not scary enough." He paused. "But maybe you angry enough..."

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Grr! You better run fast if you don't wanna end in my tummy. ROAR!" Cera screamed, acting to be the Sharptooth and quite realistically at that. Being a Threehorn was probably helping her to express the viciousness of a real Sharptooth as Threehorns could get veeeeeeery dangerous...
Her friends screamed, some acted to be scared, some WERE scared, and ran away. Cera gave chase.

Galli and Mimus were watching the kids play "Sharptooth Attack" until everyone took a seat or lied down under a huge tree that spend some shelter from the heat of the Bright Circle. They approached, ready to do their part to make the prophecy came true...

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Mimus spread his hands out theatrically in front of him, and smiled. "Good morning, young ones!" he exclaimed. "Looks like a fun game you were playing! Sharpteeth and all that!" he flexed his hand a bit, mimicking the swipe of a sharptooth's clawed appendages. He then imitated the growl of a sharptooth in a not very convincing fashion.

(runner up)
(runner up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Now, now. Would you stop scaring them?" Galli snarled.

"Hello children," she said, turning to the Gang now. "I'm sorry for his bad-mannered introduction. We have met each other already, some seasons ago. We are here because there is something the stars are telling us... that involves you children." Galli turned to her partner to indicate that he should explain the details.