The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Blanking the Slate

Serris · 921 · 84386

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awe put his shirt back on and sat near the bar. "Flora was gonna make a new music video, she offered me a role but I politely refused."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bailey wants us to finish up a music video Flora was working on. Tony, do you mnd if we use your house as a backdrop for it?' Marita said  , looking over from her computer.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Was my pleasure." he answered her. As they reached his living room, Tony waved to everyone. "Hey guys... what's up?" He stuck his paws in his pockets, then sauntered over to one part of his big, L-shaped couch and plopped down on it, listening as Emilena asked for Axel, but he hadn't been seen since exiting the Duesenberg. Odd... where the hell was he?

But still... the fox quickly shifted into relax mode, and the ferret had to admit, that sounded awfully good. Reaching for a glass, he got up and poured himself a Scotch, then sat back down and closed his eyes, taking a sip. "Heh... not a bad idea." he responded to her. "I may go for a swim in a bit..." he cracked an eye open, and checked his watch. Not even noon yet... perfect. He had a pool out back on his balcony, which was propped up on stilts embedded in the hillside. Taking another sip, he appreciated the feeling of not having to do anything, and the relaxing drive back he'd had, which had helped him otherwise calm down from an intense situation.

As Marita addressed him, he cracked an eye again and frowned. "I suppose... just don't mess anything up... no rowdiness, all right? And maybe upstairs... because I need some peace and quiet for the moment." he told her.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You got a library tony? I do enjoy a nice book after a mission." Awe said getting another drink.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah it's uh, upstairs. It's quite expansive because I like my books... mostly nonfiction though, but there is some literature in there as well... mostly some of the greats." He informed Awe, pointing to a staircase off to the right that led up. "It's uh... make a left at the top, then two doors down on the right." He explained.

(runner up)
(runner up)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Emilena had fallen asleep on the couch.

Flora led Marita and Marie upstairs. "So, what sort of plot were we thinking for this music video?" she asked. "Remember, no dialogue because the music will be playing over it. Some sort of romance storyline is the standard fare for this sort of thing, cause no offense but you two are a bit old for a 'wild girl's night'-style party video. Unless..." Her eyes lit up. "Oooh, want to do a kidnapping plot? I could meet one of you on Tinder, arrive at your luxurious 'house' for a date and you drug me, tie me up and we do some crowd-pleasing sexy bondage shots. Then we end with a plot twist, like I pay you money and show that it was completely consensual and preplanned."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or we could pay yiou upfront then whisper in your ear, then go some close face close ups, before  we get into the ' over 18 subplot" and we can wear stuff to make us look younger too" Marita said.  i'm sure there's stuff in our makeup kit  that can make us look like teens ' Marie said.  eyeliner,  hair styling, things like that."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"But then there's no twist. Look, who's got years of experience making these, you or me?" Flora rolled her eyes, then realized she was being rude. "Sorry, sorry, you're the boss," she amended hastily. "We'll do it your way. And yeah, if you got makeup, I'll see what I can do."

After a few hours in the bathroom working on both ladies, Flora nodded approvingly. "That turned out better than I expected," she confessed, stashing the eyeliner. "I think with some creative angles you could pass for teenagers. Now what are we filming first?"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awe went to the library and got himself the book The Complete Works of William Shakespeare before returning to the living room and fixing himself a drink. He sat at the bar and started reading King Lear.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 11:48:06 PM by f-22 "raptor" ace »

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As Tony heard Awe reenter the room, he opened his eyes, and noticed he was carrying his two volume "The Complete Works of William Shakespeare" in its leather bound edition. "Oh... didn't know you were a Shakespeare reader... would've pegged you for something else." the ferret smirked. still sitting back on the couch, his arms up and resting on the couch's top portion.

(runner up)
(runner up)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Awe chuckled at tony's comment. "My adoptive father is a huge fan of Shakespeare. I spent every free time I have reading his works while I was training." Awe cracked a smile. "Shakespeare's always resonated with me."

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Interesting." Tony commented, nodding. "You're a learned man, Awe. I didn't expect you liking Shakespeare... but kudos to your adoptive father for bringing you up with it... I'm impressed." he remained where he was on the couch as he spoke, tapping it with his paws. "Heh... what's your favorite play?" he inquired.

(runner up)
(runner up)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hamlet for sure." Awe replied taking a drink. "A story about a man getting back at his wicked uncle."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we film the  beginning of the ' party. this will interspersed with already filmed dancers so it looked like we're at a big party' Marie said. " we could go for a ' Great Gatsby sorta vibe. "
 Marita looked at hersrelf in the mirror, at the all the world she looked like a 18 or 19 year old. " Great work Floor. " i look like i'm just starting college.'
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 10:23:36 AM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well he does, but he also loses his life." Tony pointed out. "Not many survive that play but... then again... I suppose in his position... I'd do whatever it'd take to get back at my uncle too." He nodded thoughtfully. "Hamlet's probably my favorite as well. Did like the Taming of the Shrew, and Coriolanus." He commented. "Hamlet is rather hard to beat though... it's... one of the best things in English ever written, in all honesty." he confessed, nodding.

(runner up)
(runner up)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora shrugged. "Okay." She took Marita's phone and filmed a sample shot. "This thing has great quality," she nodded approvingly. "I bet its got all the megapixels."

Leading Marita and Marie out of the bathroom, she turned the phone on and started recording them. "So, uh, start dancing I guess?" she directed.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 04:10:25 PM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marita and marie started to dance. the dancing would be edited into the already shot footage so it would  seem as though they were not by themselves. " maroe swayed to and fro, like a teenager would at a prom. Marita  spun and twirled, making tight circles as she moved. the girls moved in and out of view, as Flora held the camera.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yep." Awe replied taking another drink. "I also enjoy those two as well. He really was a good writer."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Okay, awesome," Flora nodded. "That's great."  She reviewed the footage. "So did we want to film actual story scenes now? And what's the story gonna be? Since you dont want to do the kidnapping plot, we need dramatic tension from somewhere."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well. i was thinking we move from room to room, as we do so, you come in, looking for someone to hang out with for the evening' marie sugggested. " so we;ll e\ shoot in this room, here-" she showcased a fine looking library' For a few shots. marita will be playing the daughter of a 'Big game hunter" Marie suggested. " I want action that doersnt come out the barrell of a gun.' Marita said with a smirk.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: