The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What's the first LBT movie you saw?

Crasnex

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I saw the first movie, then the 5th, then about 6-7 years later the 9th. Havnt seen any others

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Saw the original in theaters. Saw them in order after that. I remember when I saw posters for the second movie, and I was like oh, wow, a sequel to one of my favorite movies. I was 8 when the second one came out, so I was pretty excited. I guess my interest started diminshing around the fifth one's release. I still liked five, but the magic was fading for me. It was briefly rekindled with the seventh one, and I ust gradually lost interest after that one, until I stopped after the tenth movie, though admittedly the tenth movie wasn't too bad.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Bruton the Iguanodon

I'd seen part of one, it might have been 2, one i think the disney channel in 1997, (an I really liked it cause prior to then the only real dinosaur show I knew of was "Dinosaurs", the lame simpsons parody) but the first I owned and saw in it's entirety was 4! So 4 is my favorite. I remember my cousin, sister and me watched three episodes of "the little twins" and then LBT 4 on 4th of july in 1999 while waiting to watch the fireworks, and then after the show (it was the longest i'd ever stayed up!) we came and watched the rest, i think.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This is something I can't remember well. Probably LBT 1.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Same here, probably it was either LBT 8 or the Original.
Inactive, probably forever.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I definitely remember that the first Land Before Time movie I saw was the original.

FreckledOne

• Spike
    • View Profile
It was the original movie on VHS at my aunt and uncle's house. It must have been around 1991-92 because I was very young.

Tikikata

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberrytiki.net
The second one, I believe. My mom bought it for me during my dinosaur obsession when I was young. We ended up with the fourth movie, then the first. The fourth movie remains my favorite to this day.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As far as my memories go, the original was the first LBT I ever watched - after it sort of goes in numerical order, except for ten and nine, I rented ten before nine OMG!! :o
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
My mom rented me a handful of the sequels  back in the day and I watched then in order.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I saw the original in theaters.  I saw the first three sequels in order after that.  I did not see the later sequels until about four years ago.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile