The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Good News........and more Bad News

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It's pretty disappointing to know that I've been absent for a pretty long time but school and House work (on the weekends) kept me busy.

Anyway I have some good news and some bad news

Good News:  I developed something called "My Most Epic Video Making Challange" and the titles are:

Cera's Promise.  Song:  Promise by Ciara
Love Reflections.  Song:  White Reflection by Two-Mix
Tear's of Love.  Song:  Don't Make me Cry by Dave Rodgers Initial D

Bad News:  Even though I'm trying to finish off the last list of videos I posted before, My computer (Laptop) only as 64 GBs not enough to hold all the LBT Movies or Episodes. I have no choice but to work for a new Laptop with enough GB Space for the Clips and I wish to use a totally different movie maker like Sony Vegas. Again I have to work for it.  So I won't continue anything until I get the materials I need.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe you can get an external hard drive, or buy an internal and get a external hard drive housing to turn an internal hard drive into an external, to store stuff on it.   I use an internal hdd that I got an external hdd housing for to store stuff on that I don't want to loose if this hdd goes poof.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I hope you'll manage to get all the images and sequences you need to complete your videos, and I'm specially looking forward to see the one with the song of Two-Mix :yes .
 I do agree with Kor, it looks like a very good suggestion to me.
 Keep it up!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I fact that is a Great idea.......Just got to work for it thats all.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I don't understand your issue.  Even if the movies are in full DVD quality, they would only use around 53gb.  If they're ripps, they'd only use 8.5gb.  The TV episodes on my site all together are under 2gb.  Full quality rips, they all take up only 5.5gb.  How is 64gb not enough space for all the LBT movies and TV series?

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Mar 16 2008 on  06:23 AM
How is 64gb not enough space for all the LBT movies and TV series?
I'm guessing that he needs space for other things too.