The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

(Adult) Littlefoot

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
While Littlefoot was training to be a Flattooth Herd Defender, he had a few flaws: He had a bit of a temper, was a bit too literal minded, was too reckless, brash, and over-eager (Just Like Luke Skywalker when he was Training to be a Jedi).

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
So...this is basically a Star Wars/LBT crossover? :huh:  I may be wrong entirely seeing as I'm not much of a star wars fan. This Littlefoot sounds like an entirely different character than the Littlefoot I know, but (this is a guess) maybe he's growing up so he has some...issues with his personality. :bang  I hope I said that right. So I guess that could be his excuse. Or maybe I'm not even close. Or he could be wanting to prove himself to the other's. Causing himself to do reckless stupid things and get into arugments. But I guess it's okay since this is your idea.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 15 2011 on  05:51 PM
So...this is basically a Star Wars/LBT crossover? :huh:  I may be wrong entirely seeing as I'm not much of a star wars fan. This Littlefoot sounds like an entirely different character than the Littlefoot I know, but (this is a guess) maybe he's growing up so he has some...issues with his personality. :bang  I hope I said that right. So I guess that could be his excuse. Or maybe I'm not even close. Or he could be wanting to prove himself to the other's. Causing himself to do reckless stupid things and get into arugments. But I guess it's okay since this is your idea.
The reason is because The Sharptooth Uprising took his Father and his Grandparents from him, he also lost his Step Brother Shorty. Also because he knows he's The Chosen One.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 15 2011 on  07:02 PM
Ah. Ouch. That's a lot of losses.
I'm guessing that Littlefoot doesn't want to lose anyone else close to him by The Sharptooth Uprising, and he want's revenge on The Sharptooth Uprising for them already taking those close to him already (before he joined the Flattooth Herd Defenders).

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, I get it now. Wait a minute? Your guessing? Dude, if it's your story, you can choose what they do. But your guess would probably be correct.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: LBTDiclonius,Jan 15 2011 on  07:22 PM
Okay, I get it now. Wait a minute? Your guessing? Dude, if it's your story, you can choose what they do. But your guess would probably be correct.
If I knew what made Anakin Skywalker go from the Kind boy he was in Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace, to the Arrogent Adult in Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones, that would give me the idea to make why Littlefoot got a bit of a temper, became a bit too literal minded, too reckless, brash, and over-eager I would use it, as an idea.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm going to move this topic to the Fanfiction section. This it not a real land before time character discussion.

Please post in the appropriate section or make a general topic about your fanfiction and discuss things there. Thanks.