The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Road Rovers

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/
Title: Road Rovers

Story: A continuation of the series Road Rovers, featuring new adventures and, later on, a romance between Hunter and Colleen.

Cast:

Hunter- Simba King Of Pride Rock

Colleen- Nick22

Exile- Nick22

Blitz- Rocky

Shag- Kor

Muzzle- Rocky

The Master- Rocky

General Parvo- Simba King Of Pride Rock

Groomer- *Temporarily reserved for a prospective player until further notice*

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
The alert for a new mission had sounded again. Hunter left the White House for the Rover headquarters and went through the machine, once more becoming a cano-sapien. Following this, he headed off into HQ, looking for the others.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
exile was wotking in the training room ' ah hunter, you're late. colleen was just here waiting to go for a little walk with you. ah well, you'll have tro catch her next time ' he grinned i his thicvk russian accent coming through,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hunter sighed, slightly embarrassed. "Well, did she say where she was headed right now?" he asked, trying to focus himself for what was to come and also for the impending mission. He wondered what it was. Would it be another scheme by Parvo, or would it be something totally new.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
she did bnot say, she simply said she would be back after her walk ' Exile shrugged as he resumed lifting weights..he was the thirdranking member of the rovers, behind Hunter and Colleen..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hunter sighed and then went to go and wait for Colleen. He began to think about the beautiful collie whom he considered to be his best friend. Inside, he had a secret: he had a secret crush on Colleen, just as she had one on him, though he was exceeding nervous about telling her. "Oh Colleen, how am I going to say this?" he asked himself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shag was in the kitchen humming to himself as he was putting a few things into a pot, then adding some spices.  As he was done he put each spice jar back into his fur where he had gotten them from.  He slowly stirred the pot with a large spoon, taking a taste once in a while to make sure things coming along ok.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Blitz was examining himself in the mirrior as ussual. " Oh, I am so hansome I could kiss m, in fact I will." He said as he started kissing himself.

Unknown to Hunter or the others, A small Black kitten had stowed away with hunter He was Lucky, the Presidential cat, and if hunter didn't want to be fixxed, he'd keep the kitten safe, as the president made clear. The curious kitten snooped around as he too in the site of Road Rover HQ, Until He bumped into Professer Sheperd, known as the Master. " Well Hello you." The Master said as he gentlely picked up the kitten and began stroking Lucky. Lucky Purred contently as he let the Master Pet him.

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
With Colleen still not present, Hunter had nothing to do but wait for her and the others. He decided to take a walk of his own, deciding that maybe he would run into Colleen while out there. He left the main building and headed into the grounds around HQ.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sheped found Lucky's Tag as he stroked him. " So you came in with hunter, I'll Have to tell him." The master said as he went to the command center, he got onto the intercom system. "Hunter,report to me, I wish to speak to you in privete." The Master said as his voice was heard inside and outside HQ.

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hunter heard The Master's voice and came running to his office. Taking a deep breath after running so hard, he entered. "You called me, Master?" he asked.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
" I found Lucky here by your pod." The master said as Lucky meowed at Hunter. "Given the Adress on his Tag, I assume you know him." The master added, refering to the 1616 Penslyvania avenue adress.

Just then, Muzzle entered the offie, Taking one look at Lucky, his dog desire to chase cats took over as he broke free of his restraints and started barking at Lucky. "Meow!!" Lucky hissed as he took off running out with Muzzle in hote pursuit. They arrived t the Transdogmifier and Lucky jumped up on the controls as Muzzle chased him.

"Scout Heel!" Master ordered in his athoruitarion voice, but it was too late as Lucky entered the Transdogmifier and emerged in armor similer to road rover armor. He was about the size of a five year old child. "What just Hapened?" Lucky asked as the three just stood there in awe.

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hunter took a few steps forward, trying to not look threatening. "You've  gone through the same exact transformation that the other and I go through. However, I had no idea it worked on cats," he said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
From outside the office, a soft knock sounded...

Simba King Of Pride Rock

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hunter turned, but said nothing. He simply waited for The Master to respond.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Good, He's here." The maser said a he pushed the intercom. " Rovers, assemble for mission breifing, and be reay to receive a new member." He said

Moments later.

"Rovers, before I breif you on oday's mission, I want you to eet the newest member of your Pack, Gen Murakami." The master said, pushing a button to open the door Gen was Behind. "Gen has been trained by My friend and colleague, Professer Ijen Murakami." The Master said, pulling up the screen. "Profeser Murakami helped me build the Transdogmifier, but General Parvo has taken him, no doubt to copy the Transdogmifier's success for evil, Rovers it is critical you rescue hm and shut down Parvo's latest scheme." The Master said,

"With this puny dog, no way we don't need him slowing us down." Blitz said as he started poking Gen.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gen glanced at Blitz, then, without hardly moving, grabbed Blitz's finger and flipped him over, grinning slightly.  
"What was that about puny?  I may not be as big as you, but after all...the bigger they are, the harder they fall."
He said coolly...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Shag turned off everything in the kitchen before heading to the meeting room to hear what their master had to say.  He listened to what the master said, waving to the new comer, taking a sandwich out from his fur to eat while their master gave his speech.  He watched as he flipped Blitz.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i wouldnt try that again if i were you ' colleen said as she entered the room. murakami is a master of jujitsu. i've done my homework. pleasure to have you on the team General. I'm colleen, second in command of the rovers.' She said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gen waved a hand idly.  
"It's actually ninjutsu.  Same basic idea, though.  And please, I'm no general.  Gen just happens to be my name is all."