The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Introducing Malte

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
My name is Malte, I’m 19 years (20 more days to my 20th birhtday as I write this) old and live in Dortmund / Germany.
I'll begin to study history (I have an almost fanatic interest in history and also an increasing interest in current day politics), and Anglism/Americanism at the university next October and my first aim is to become a secondary education teacher for history and English (though I don't think I want to stay a teacher for my whole live).
I’m very attached to the land before time, and may be infamous for being present at almost every active land before time message board in the web.
Among my other hobbies (most of which I combined with my enthusiasm for the land before time) are reading, writing, painting and drawing, model building, creating figures of tin, soapstone, clay and other materials figures, and playing the music keyboard.
As for my personality, I usually tend to say what I mean. Praise but no flattery  :) , criticism, but nothing I couldn't found by means of reason   :huh:  .
But no total lack of humor  :lol:
Few oppinions I hold on to so much that I think I couldn't be convinced of something better if what I'm told sounds more like it.
By all this I try to meet people with respect and kindness.
I like to be treated the same way.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hiya Malte. :)

I kind of figured you'd pop in over here.  ;)   I'll take care of your staff position as I agreed to do that if the members came over.

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You're a SUPER MOD.  B)   Basically you can do just about anything except access the Admin Control Panel.