The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lost's Series Finale

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Have you seen it? What are your feelings towards it? Which unanswered questions were you hoping to see unveiled?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Not nearly confusing enough :D

Seriously, I thought the finale did a great job of rounding everything up, and while I was a little put off by the religious symbolism in the final episode, I couldn't think of a better ending, so I can't really complain.

None of the surviving characters were ones I thought would survive. Well, except Vincent :)

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Horrible. They really couldn't have found a better way to ruin the entire show. I was seriously hoping they were gonna answer EVERYTHING. I was waiting so long for everything to come together and all have a logical, meaningful answer. My expectations for the ending of this show were so high. They could have done anything. The island could have been one big UFO or something. The whole thing could have been a virtual reality that was part of some government experiment. Instead, they do this. Pathetic. Just totally pathetic.

I was at least hoping to get one question answered. What is the black smoke? All we know is that it was what Jacob's brother turned into when he threw him into the light. Why is it smoke to begin with? Why does it sound like a whole bunch of mechanical parts? Why was Ben able to see things in his memory when the smoke surrounded him?

You can all come up with your own theories on it, but it just further proves my point. They never answered anything. Instead, they left it all up for the viewer to decide what everything means, which is something I was praying to dear god they wouldn't do.