The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Um, whatever happened to the one where

Ruby2 · 5 · 1642

Ruby2

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Cannot recall the name, but it last was done a long while back.  It invovled Petire turning himself into a Sharp Beak, etc, and the Great Valley thinking Chomper & the Sharptooth versions of the Gang killed the Gang.  

Last I checkd, they were getting hungry and I was worrid that they might cave and hurt someone.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Um, I think it's mostly dead now. I know me and the other people involved in that RP  haven't really discussed it in a few months.

I would like to continue it, myself, but whenever we start it up, we always just do a few posts, and then nothing for a month or more.

Ducky123 could probably tell you more, as he was the one running it. He's started in university now, so don't know if he has the time for it anymore.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yeah, I would be interested in continuing it as well, but the RP always seems to run into a snag and then there isn't a post for months at a time.  That really kills the momentum.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I'd be up for continuing it, but yeah... I guess we all keep getting busy at the wrong times :p

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
You guys need a player who bugs the others to post every time 24 postless hours have passed, and/or who messages the least recent poster to remind them its their turn. I've been that guy for the whole Into the Black quadrology and it gets results.