The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Lion King RP

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Idk why but for some reason that bothers me. Personally I think it should either be Kopa (King) & His Mate (Queen) or Kovu (King) & Kiara (Queen). Idk how brother & sister can be King & Queen together without it being funny. Do you understand where I'm coming from?
8 years with TGOF :yum

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well the Egyptians had brother-sister tandems ruling together for thousands of years. in lion prides, the prides are often led by more than 1 male, who share in the duties of ruling the pride. So Kopa coming back in, makes the pride bigger and requires that more than 1 lion lead it. in short, there's more than 1 king. and by extension, more than 1 queen. so its not a case of kopa gets everything, Kiara gets nothing. Simba and Nala would not permit their daughter getting nothing, shes earned her place in the pride. In short the two of them have to share, and for it to work, they have to get along. and as for the mating thats  part of the royal duties, well that where kovu and eventually Vitani will come in. they'll handle that part of the job, for obvious reasons.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This is nothing against you Nick22 your a great RP, but I find this whole inheriting thing really odd.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
What i';m going to do is retcon the stuff up to kopa being a jerk, and have him be more humble around his sister. it was him being a jerkwad that caused this subplot to go off kilter. so a number of posts are going to be deleted primarily mine and bestas. give us a second crack at this thing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: bestariana1girl,Dec 23 2015 on  01:54 AM
This is nothing against you Nick22 your a great RP, but I find this whole inheriting thing really odd.
well its how monarchies work besta. it seems odd to us, because we havent had kings and queens in this country for more than 200 years. at any event i'm doing the retcon so the whole part of kiara storming out is being cut out, and kopa will be much nicer in his response.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
You can call me Katie lol it's easier then remembering besta or bestariana1girl

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright katie it is . retcon is done. so kopa is now asking for kiaras help in helping him find a few girls to go out on dates with. hopefully this time it will go much better.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Lol yes.

I'm Vegan, and I wish I could just let Kiara be Vegan but it wouldn't make much sense since she is a lioness.

Lol it's 1:20am I'm gonna go to sleep.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm busy with Christmas celebrations and planning a trip with friends over New Year, so can someone fill in for me with Nala?

Will back around the 5th of next month just not sure if I'll have a reliable wifi access or not yet.

I was planning to have Nala take out a hunting party if whoever takes her wants to continue on with that, I'll be able to take her back when I get back from my holiday. Since Yara is my OC I'll just leave her be, since you guys won't know anything about her, she is only a minor/supporting character anyway.

Thanks, guys. And Merry Christmas.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Merry Christmas! I hope yours is lovely!